Question of the day - Thursday 8 October

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much any kind of nut (walnut, almond, pecans, you name it). I can't stand them, and I've never liked them, no matter how hard I try. :nervous: I wish I liked them, though!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also don't like raw celery, but it's fine chopped up in a stew or something. It really adds to the flavor. But even when I was a kid and was served the usual peanut butter or cream cheese on celery sticks as a snack, I didn't like it---way too stringy.

I don't like cooked green peppers. Raw is fine though.

And I don't like anko (sweet red bean paste used in Japanese pastries) but that doesn't come up much anymore, lol.

I'm sure those aren't my LEAST favorite foods but that's just what I can think of right now.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fish I really hate. That raw smell... nasty. :barfgreen: I'll only eat it when its cooked so well that there are no trace of fish smell coming from it.
I thought fish got fishier the more it's cooked. Sushi isn't fishy at all :dunno: .

Eggplant isn't good on its own but if used in something with other strong flavors, like eggplant parmesan, the bitterness works. But in general, no, I wouldn't be too broken up if it disappeared from the world, lol.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most cooked vegetables. Tomatoes are just disgusting when cooked, they lose all texture and are reduced to inedible sludge.

And no, before anyone asks, I have never tried Okra or Eggplant. Why would I want to do that to myself?