Question Of The Day, Sunday, March 4, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use whatever they have at the store - usually plastic, which I reuse for scooping litter (which saves on the bags for the litter genie). I have a bunch of reusable bags and if they start charging in the stores I'll use them, but it just seems like such a hassle to bring them along. I did buy one the other day in Petsmart at the register for $1.00 because they said the money went to the charity. I'm opposed to buying bags otherwise.
you use whatever the store offers, usually plastic bags, and you reuse them for litter scoopings!!! :clap: that's great!! :D

and using those plastic bags for scooping litter, translates to savings for you! :yess:

it sounds like you're prepared, should the stores start charging for plastic bags in your area. :agree: i won't buy the flimsy plastic bags from stores either.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. Got a chance to go to Aldi today. Those cloth bags come in very nice there. Just pull the cart over to their loading area, fill up my own bags and leave. I just leave my cold items in the cart and push out to the car. I take a cooker in the back of my CRV to load the cold stuff.
ahhh, that's very nice!! :thumbsup:

i really like that idea, to take a cooler with you, for your cold stuff! :agree:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's great, that you haven't been physically sick for four years!!! :thumbsup:

earlier this winter, i caught a strain of the flu and not long after that a mildish cold. i figure that those must have been strains which i hadn't been exposed to before. but now i'm immune to those two, too! :D
Stay well micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom ! It looks like you and I are building our systems up which is really good! Stay well!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get plastic whiCh I use for litter after checking for holes! I learned that the first time I got litter all over the carpet! I also use them in the small wastebaskets in the bathroom. When I have too many I take them to the Shelter where I volunteer for them to use
you prefer the plastic bags, which get reused for litter box scoopings as well as to line small wastebaskets!!! and any extra plastic bags are brought to the shelter where you volunteer, for them to use! :cloud9: most excellent!! :D