Question Of The Day, Sunday, June 4, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat cereals much but if I do it's steel cut oatmeal packs with berries. I add raisins and bananas.

boxed cereals are all good. I prefer that for evening meal-cereal doesn't fill me up and it's not unusual for me to eat the entire box in a couple of sittings..peanut butter captain crunch is the bomb. So is cinnamon crunch. the milk tastes so good after. I used to love lucky charms-I would pick out the marshmallows and eat them up. There used to be a cereal in the 1980s called powder donut cereal...never seen it again..that's my fav. Next is frosted miniwheats. Then granola.
steel cut oatmeal with berries, and raisins and bananas added!!! :clap: very nice!

there are many evenings that i've had cereal for dinner. sometimes i'm just too tired to make anything, or even to heat something up.

yup......i'm gonna have to try the peanut butter Cap'n Crunch.

Lucky Charms!!! :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, sweetie! You *have* missed something big, and I strongly encourage you to treat yourself to a box as soon as possible! Just wait until you're alone to eat it so you won't have to share. :lol:
yes, i think i'll have to try the peanut butter Cap'n Crunch. :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love breakfast cereal but never eat it anymore because there's too much sugar/carbs and not enough protein. I've been trying to lose the last 10 lbs of baby weight for the past 10 years... :flail:

My favorites are Special K, Cheerios (regular and Multi-Grain), Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Corn Flakes... OK, I'll eat pretty much any except the super-sugary kid ones. Unless it's Super Sugar Crisp, or Cap'n Crunch - I love those! :crackup:
ahhh......making sure to get enough protein is something i'm familiar with! :agree:

Super Sugar Crisp!!! :cloud9: that's such a great cereal! :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here. We mostly just use bacon and/or bacon grease, or butter. But I might try some cane syrup some time out of curiosity, probably with a slice or two of salt pork. :wink:
i think grits might taste good with a little butter and (real) maple syrup......:think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never tried them sweet either. I just use butter and salt in mine. When I was working there was a buffet restaurant near my office and they had the best grits and hash browns. I would get them almost every morning. That's why I'm so fat.

Muffy
mmmmm......hash browns!! :yummy: