Question Of The Day, Sunday, January 28, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A case of Friskies gravy pleasers. They have been pickier than ever with food lately. :sigh:
you bought a case of Friskies gravy pleasers!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

our DeeDee can be a picky eater too! this is why i keep forta flora on hand here. we just use it as an 'enticer', not as a probiotic -- i give mine a better probiotic. just a little sprinkle from a 'sachet'/packet over the wet food, and DeeDee finishes her meal. i also use freeze dried treats, crumbled into a powder, and sprinkled over the wet food as an enticer.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats have loved CatSip (cat milk for cats) from the time they were wee kittens.

The last thing we bought for the cats was cat food and some plastic lids to cover cat food cans (and some treats for The Beast).
you bought cat food, and plastic lids to cover cat food cans -- plus some treats for your Jackie!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)

yup, i'll have to buy some cat milk, as a treat for one of my three's birthday. the other birthday (DeeDee and Punky were born just 7 days apart, so we celebrate theirs together), i'll have some freeze dried minnows for them. :clapcat:

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
freeze-dried minnows, and more chirping mice toys!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! and very exciting, especially for your Jack...:clapcat:

i looked into the freeze-dried minnows, and those sound great! and i noticed that Vital Essentials offers other flavors of their freeze dried treats too. here's our DeeDee, telling me to buy some for her, and her sister and brother......:purr: the freeze dried minnows are available as dog treats as well as cat treats -- and......the price for the minnow dog treats is less than the price for the minnow cat treats (at chewy -- $6.57 on autoship for the 1 oz bag of dog treats, and $4.18 on autoship for the .5 oz (half ounce) bag of cat treats). the dog and cat treats are exactly the same, the only ingredient is (freeze dried) minnows. :think:
The difference may be size, too. Velcro didn't like the bigger ones, but he sure went for the small ones. He goes crazy for the salmon cubes and the shaved tuna and whitefish. The last two make a mess, though, because they're thinner than onionskin. There are a lot of tiny flakes, too.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The difference may be size, too. Velcro didn't like the bigger ones, but he sure went for the small ones. He goes crazy for the salmon cubes and the shaved tuna and whitefish. The last two make a mess, though, because they're thinner than onionskin. There are a lot of tiny flakes, too.
thank you for letting us know that! :thumbsup: i wondered about the size of the minnows dog treats.

hmmm...the tuna and whitefish flakes might make good 'toppers' for canned cat food! :think:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahhh, you bought a cattamboo feather wand toy!!! :clap: great!! :D
I actually already have some, but the wands are broken and lot of feathers missing. Cricket loves them, so I bought two more. The first package arrived totally damaged and the wands were broken in two places. I contacted the company and they were very responsive, credited my card and I bought two more. These were perfect. They are awesome, and I was impressed by the willingness of the company, once I sent them pictures, to refund my money.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually already have some, but the wands are broken and lot of feathers missing. Cricket loves them, so I bought two more. The first package arrived totally damaged and the wands were broken in two places. I contacted the company and they were very responsive, credited my card and I bought two more. These were perfect. They are awesome, and I was impressed by the willingness of the company, once I sent them pictures, to refund my money.
awww, the cattamboo feather wand toys were for your Cricket, who loves them!! :redheartpump:

i'm so glad the company 'made things right' by you! it seems to be something many companies these days won't do. :agree: