Question Of The Day, Sunday, January 28, 2018

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I stocked up on both food and litter since Carleton was running low. Then I bought more of the little ball toys with bells that look like this: https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...-balls/leaps-and-bounds-lattice-ball-cat-toys He likes to bat them all over the house and we constantly lose track of them. :D
Oh, yeah, it seems like we have millions of those little toys around the house!

I bought food and more food. I wanted to stock up since I'm going out of town for several days and hubby is on crutches so he can't carry cases of food right now.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We actually went to the pet shop today and bought some food (Toffee and Fudge get through so much in their growing tummies!) as well as some grooming wipes, litter and some anti-odour spray.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freeze-dried minnows I found out about on this forum. Jack is the only one of the three boys who likes them,but he looooves them!

Oh,and I also got them some more chirping mice toys. All Amazon prime,ordered and delivered to kittymamas place last week while I was on the road.
You get the freeze dried minnows from amazon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freeze-dried minnows I found out about on this forum. Jack is the only one of the three boys who likes them,but he looooves them!

Oh,and I also got them some more chirping mice toys. All Amazon prime,ordered and delivered to kittymamas place last week while I was on the road.
freeze-dried minnows, and more chirping mice toys!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! and very exciting, especially for your Jack...:clapcat:

i looked into the freeze-dried minnows, and those sound great! and i noticed that Vital Essentials offers other flavors of their freeze dried treats too. here's our DeeDee, telling me to buy some for her, and her sister and brother......:purr: the freeze dried minnows are available as dog treats as well as cat treats -- and......the price for the minnow dog treats is less than the price for the minnow cat treats (at chewy -- $6.57 on autoship for the 1 oz bag of dog treats, and $4.18 on autoship for the .5 oz (half ounce) bag of cat treats). the dog and cat treats are exactly the same, the only ingredient is (freeze dried) minnows. :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just joined chewy, so in wanting to take advantage of the free shipping, I bought 4 boxes of Respiratory Relief clay litter the other day.

:winner: DH was the lucky winner...
he had to carry it up three flights of stairs because the delivery guy didn't do it.
you bought 4 boxes of Respiratory Relief clay litter, from chewy!!! :clap: really awesome!! :D

and great, that you joined chewy! i order from chewy often. :agree:

oh my......that's a whole lot of steps!! :sweat:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our cats have loved CatSip (cat milk for cats) from the time they were wee kittens.

The last thing we bought for the cats was cat food and some plastic lids to cover cat food cans (and some treats for The Beast).

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of medicine for Leroy and his current issues :rolleyes::doh:

The last thing both cats got was more food.
sending :vibes::vibes::vibes:for your Leroy, that his possible IBD settles into manageable. and sending :hugs:'s to you...

you bought medicine for your Leroy, and more food for both Leroy and Emma!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stocked up on both food and litter since Carleton was running low. Then I bought more of the little ball toys with bells that look like this: https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...-balls/leaps-and-bounds-lattice-ball-cat-toys He likes to bat them all over the house and we constantly lose track of them. :D
a stock up on cat food and litter, for your Carleton!!! :clap: very nice!!

and you bought more lattice balls with bells cat toys too! :redheartpump: i wonder where those lost lattice balls will show up, maybe even in a group...... :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NUTRISH in 2 flavors, catsand and batteries for kitty toys. For a change both of them Love the same food!
you bought Nutrish in two flavors, some cat sand, and batteries for kitty toys!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

that's great that your two both love the same food! that's an unusual thing here too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I bought her more food, & treats at Pet Smart. A big bag of Greenies dental treats! They really have helped Sammie's breath! Even after her cleaning & 1 extraction last Feb. it was still stinky. I was amazed that it really did help!
more food and Greenie dental treats, for your Sammie!!! :thumbsup: that's really very nice!! :)

hmmm......i'll have to 'file that away' in my memory, that the Greenies dental treats really do help freshen kitty breath! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah, it seems like we have millions of those little toys around the house!

I bought food and more food. I wanted to stock up since I'm going out of town for several days and hubby is on crutches so he can't carry cases of food right now.
you stocked up on cat food, enough to get through the several days you'll be out of town!!! :clap: great!! :D

using crutches can be...complex, like trying to go down some stairs using them. hoping your DH no longer needs crutches very soon! :crossfingers:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We actually went to the pet shop today and bought some food (Toffee and Fudge get through so much in their growing tummies!) as well as some grooming wipes, litter and some anti-odour spray.
you bought your Toffee and Fudge some food, grooming wipes, litter, and anti-odor spray from the pet shop!!! :thumbsup: really awesome!! :)

i remember when our DeeDee and Punky were kittens, they had such good and hearty appetites!! :dancingblackcat: they still have good appetites, but not quite as hearty.