Question Of The Day, Sunday, January 28, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :hellocomputer:

i have a simple Question of the Day today......

What was the most recent thing you bought for your cat(s)? (can be anything -- for example, cat food, toys, a brush, ear cleaning solution, and etc)

i'll start!

i bought four cases of canned cat food, and two treat balls! :purr: the treat balls will be gifts for my cats for Christmas 2018. :D

okay, now it's your turn!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
140 ltrs of cat litter. With three cats I use quite a lot and its much cheaper to buy in bulk and I dont have to lug it from the shops.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag of Arm & Hammer Naturals litter yesterday. It does tend to get everywhere, but as a corn-based litter, I think it smells better compared to clay and silica.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought Clump and Seal litter, and Instincts salmon dry cat food... to see if her vomiting was caused by the previous food with fillers.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Freeze-dried minnows I found out about on this forum. Jack is the only one of the three boys who likes them,but he looooves them!

Oh,and I also got them some more chirping mice toys. All Amazon prime,ordered and delivered to kittymamas place last week while I was on the road.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just joined chewy, so in wanting to take advantage of the free shipping, I bought 4 boxes of Respiratory Relief clay litter the other day.

:winner: DH was the lucky winner...
he had to carry it up three flights of stairs because the delivery guy didn't do it.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A lot of medicine for Leroy and his current issues :rolleyes::doh:

The last thing both cats got was more food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat milk for Mowgli, prescription food for one of the shelter cats with tummy problems, and Dreamies (treats) for the ferals.
you bought some great things, and for quite a few lucky kitties!!! :thumbsup: very nice!!

i'm so glad that you mentioned cat milk! i've never bought cat milk for my three. :paperbag: i used to buy it for my Mickey :rbheart: and Snick :rbheart: sometimes, and they loved it. :redheartpump: now i'll have something new for Dude and the girls for one of their birthday gifts!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
140 ltrs of cat litter. With three cats I use quite a lot and its much cheaper to buy in bulk and I dont have to lug it from the shops.
a bulk cat litter purchase!!! :cloud9: really awesome!! :D

i buy my cat litter in bulk too! well, i buy 40 lb boxes (the best price i've found so far), and buy for 6 months at a time. it's so much easier to not need to haul boxes of litter around every month. :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a bag of Arm & Hammer Naturals litter yesterday. It does tend to get everywhere, but as a corn-based litter, I think it smells better compared to clay and silica.
you bought a bag of Arm & Hammer Naturals cat litter!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

that's interesting, that it smells better compared to clay and silica! :think: i think i'm probably used to the cat litter we use, Tidy Cats 24/7 performance (clumping). we do get 'litter debris' around the house too.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought Clump and Seal litter, and Instincts salmon dry cat food... to see if her vomiting was caused by the previous food with fillers.
Clump and Seal litter, and Instinct salmon dry cat food!!! :clap: really very nice!! :D

how is your girl doing with the Instinct dry cat food? does she like it, and has her vomiting stopped?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I bought her more food, & treats at Pet Smart. A big bag of Greenies dental treats! They really have helped Sammie's breath! Even after her cleaning & 1 extraction last Feb. it was still stinky. I was amazed that it really did help!