Question Of The Day, Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My all time favorite show. Watch the dvds so much,I know the commentary of each episode by heart. David X. Cohen is one of my all time favorite people. Brilliant and funny. BTW,my avatar on the other forums I am on is Leela holding one of my guitars.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My all time favorite show. Watch the dvds so much,I know the commentary of each episode by heart. David X. Cohen is one of my all time favorite people. Brilliant and funny. BTW,my avatar on the other forums I am on is Leela holding one of my guitars.
Ahhh, another futurama nerd! I too listen to the commentaries and just bought some new Planet Express window stickers for my truck. Gone but not forgotten...:D

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Firefly, Mystery Science Theater, and Futurama!!! :thumbsup: excellent!! :)

Mystery Science Theater sounds interesting! :agree:
Mystery Science Theater was soo good. If you haven't seen it, "The Screaming Skull" was one of my favorites. I've probably seen that episode 30 times and it still makes me laugh! :flail:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm not sure i'd want to even start watching Broadchurch, since the murderer wasn't caught before the series ended.
The murderer was supposedly caught, but if you paid close attention, you realize that the person was covering for someone else. But it's not totally obvious that this is the situation.

How stupid of me. I forgot about Sherlock

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The murderer was supposedly caught, but if you paid close attention, you realize that the person was covering for someone else. But it's not totally obvious that this is the situation.

How stupid of me. I forgot about Sherlock
thank you for that! i might miss that the person was covering for someone else, but i also might have caught that. i watch a lot of mysteries/murder mysteries, and tend to look at the various characters pretty thoroughly.

speaking of which -- i just started watching the amazon original series Absentia. that's a very interesting show! :agree:

Sherlock
!! :yess: i really enjoy that series too! wait......has that been canceled?