Question Of The Day, Sunday, December 3, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last tool I bought was a new pair of flush cutters (pliers for cutting fine wire ;) ) for jewellery making. I have three other pairs, but I seem to blunt them fairly fast - I tend to need a new pair every 18 months or so :ohwell: I've almost bought metal stamping tools/stamps etc a few times recently, but haven't yet taken the plunge :smash:
a pair of flush cutters!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

ahhh, you've been thinking about buying metal stamping tools/stamps, and etc! those sound like they'd be fun!! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to a holiday White Elephant party today and even though I didn't buy it I walked away with a kitchen tool I really wanted - a coffee grinder.
a coffee grinder!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

years ago i had a couple coffee grinders, back when i was drinking coffee. i used one for grinding coffee beans, and the other i used solely for grinding spices -- mostly dried chiles, to use in cooking things like chili.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, this is going to make me sound so lazy, and well basically I am. I bought a hammer, tape measure, and screw driver. I already have those, but I use those three things more than anything else and I got tired of walking upstairs to my toolbx to get them. So I bought a second set to keep downstairs so they would be handy and I don't have to keep going back and forth up and down the stairs wondering where my tools are.
a hammer, tape measure, and screwdriver!!! :thumbsup: great!! :)

i think that's a very smart idea!! :agree: i actually did the same thing when i bought my new vacuum, bought two smaller vacuums -- one to keep upstairs, and the other to keep downstairs. my reason was much the same as yours, to avoid needing to haul the vacuum upstairs and then back downstairs again and again.