Question Of The Day, Sunday, August 6, 2017

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :hellocomputer:

a simple question for today--

What is your favorite type of cuisine? (for example, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Indian, French, Vegetarian, Fusion, etc......or, maybe an American regional cuisine)

i'll start!

i try to be very open-minded, and will try many different foods and types of cuisine.

if i had to choose a favorite cuisine, i think it would be either Italian or Mexican. :yummy:

how about you?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to say vegetarian but we do not have any vegetarian places around here. So I go mostly to Italian or Chinese places. They both have several vegetarian dishes.

Muffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, vegetarian!!! :clap: most excellent!! Italian and Chinese places do have really tasty vegetarian dishes! :agree:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indian. There is an awesome Indian restaurant near here and they do great vegetarian curries.

Ahhhh, now I'm hungry.

:crazy:
ahhh, Indian!!! :cloud9: very nice!!

it's been many years since i last had Indian cuisine. it's actually one of my favorites, but there aren't any Indian restaurants in my area.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We don't have a lot in the way of different cuisines, other than the standard Italian, etc. There is a neat Mexican-type restaurant in town. They've been in business for quite a while now; it's a BYOB. And it's good food. For a while, there was a Mongolian-type restaurant in town, but it didn't last long. A shame, too, because it had great food.

I like Mexican and Italian.

Neat question!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I like spicy foods and about 30 miles away there is a Mexican restaurant that serves some of the best food I have had. Many of the dishes have vegetables other than onions and peppers. There is also a separate vegetarian menu that is excellent. Just on that restaurant alone, I am going to say:

:jump: Mexican! :dazzler::party2::woo:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I should edit my original post.. It is still Italian, proved by the fact that I tool a container of sauce with sausages out of the freezer yesterday, for today' supper!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since I'm vegetarian my favorite cuisine is Thai and Indian, (especially Southern Indian). :yummy: But I enjoy Mexican and Italian too.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like...

Japanese
French (Moreso with baked goods/desserts, if that counts)
Various Central/Northern/Eastern European cuisines, whether Slavic, Germanic, British/Irish etc
Canadian

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really that fond of food. If I didn't need it to survive, I would leave it alone.
That being said, I do like seafood, so I will choose that one.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm boring. I just like southern, country cooking. I am not much on Chinese, Japanese, or other types of cooking. I will eat Italian once in a while. Just give me a bowl of collards and some cornbread.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really that fond of food. If I didn't need it to survive, I would leave it alone.
That being said, I do like seafood, so I will choose that one.
I sure wish I did not like food. I would be so skinny and so healthy.

Muffy