Question of the Day, Sunday August 27, 2023

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to ask my mom to make me a chocolate Jello pudding pie when I was probably a teenager. I am sure she was happier, since she hated to cook and that's a lot easier than a cake. I make them myself just the way she did, with an extra pinch of sugar added in. So, I make my own birthday pie. DH sometimes gets me a cake, but I tell him not to go all out. It's usually something Halloween style. He has already asked me what I want for my birthday this year. It's not until October and I said, "new glasses" which he informed me is not a present. It's different every year, with the pie as a consistent. :redheartpump:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t normally have a big celebration but I do like to celebrate my birthday, normally with a small meal at my favourite restaurants or cafes. This year however I’m going away to Turkey for a long weekend for my birthday in October.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't do anything substantial, but I may go out to eat with family. I might have a party when I hit 40, but the more minor years, I wouldn't do a party.