Question Of The Day, Sunday 9 June, 2019

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're ALL gorgeous *yes, especially you, @mightyboosh and you know it.* Anyone who loves cats is beautiful IMHO. *And yes, my hair is a major pain, @Lari -- it's every texture on one head.*
You wouldn't say that IF you ever saw a picture of me. As a late buddy from West Virginia put it; if you took my face and a bulldog's butt, you could tree the Devil.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a recent-ish picture. I'm 5'10" and about 245 pounds. Considering I used to weigh 400 pounds, 245 is great for me. ;) I usually have my hair in a ponytail or 2 pigtails because I don't like having my hair against my neck. I really need a haircut, but I don't have the time and money to do it at the moment.

View attachment 288149
All of you guys sure are pretty. I can't believe MonaLyssa33 weighs 245 pounds. You sure do not look like you do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am exactly 5' tall with short arms and legs and a long torso. (My inseam is 24") I weigh something that fits into medium tops and sizes 14-16 pants depending on the day. I have a condition called lipedema that makes my legs, butt, and arms much bigger than what they should be. I also have a great deal of lymphatic build up. I do daily compression therapy, which can make me a little smaller for an hour or so after I take off the compression garments. I am also disabled. I am, however, sort of hourglass shaped, so I kind of have that going for me! Haha!

For the better parts: I have pale skin with freckles on my shoulders and arms. I also have hip-length, somewhat wavy, dark auburn hair. In some light, my hair looks brown; however, it is dark coppery red. If I am vain about anything, it is my hair. My hair's only flaw is that it is on the thin side. (My youngest sister has hair like a blonde Merida from "Brave.") I have kind of mossy green eyes.
Oh, I bet your hair is beautiful! Hourglass shape is awesome!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I am exactly 5' tall with short arms and legs and a long torso. (My inseam is 24") I weigh something that fits into medium tops and sizes 14-16 pants depending on the day. I have a condition called lipedema that makes my legs, butt, and arms much bigger than what they should be. I also have a great deal of lymphatic build up. I do daily compression therapy, which can make me a little smaller for an hour or so after I take off the compression garments. I am also disabled. I am, however, sort of hourglass shaped, so I kind of have that going for me! Haha!

For the better parts: I have pale skin with freckles on my shoulders and arms. I also have hip-length, somewhat wavy, dark auburn hair. In some light, my hair looks brown; however, it is dark coppery red. If I am vain about anything, it is my hair. My hair's only flaw is that it is on the thin side. (My youngest sister has hair like a blonde Merida from "Brave.") I have kind of mossy green eyes.
Oh, I bet your hair is beautiful! Hourglass shape is awesome!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You wouldn't say that IF you ever saw a picture of me. As a late buddy from West Virginia put it; if you took my face and a bulldog's butt, you could tree the Devil.
That's okay. I call myself "Cousin Itt's Darker Sister" (you know, from "The Addams Family" -- either that, or a durn good scarecrow.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
That's okay. I call myself "Cousin Itt's Darker Sister" (you know, from "The Addams Family" -- either that, or a durn good scarecrow.
Ha!! now you're just kiddin' around.;)

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm short and fat, but that's okay.
5'5" and around 170 lbs. But as my mom says "Your feet touch the ground and that's all you need".
I've put on some weight since I sprained my medial collateral tendon in my knee and can barely walk, but that will heal and I'll be back to exercising soon enough. Besides, it's summer in AZ and that means...ice cream. So I will gain a bit before this heals. As long as I stay a size 12 I'll be happy, I can lose some of that.
I have dark eyes, silver hair - although it will be dark again as soon as I get to town - and olive skin. My hair is about mid-back and I always wear it in a ponytail because I hate my hair on my neck, but I don't want to cut it.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a bowling ball with legs. I've shrunk to 5' 1" in height but it all went elsewhere on me. Very short hair, really gray, but I keep it colored medium brown or it turns into a Brillo pad. Hazel eyes and skin like chalk. To me, my face looks like a blob of badly-formed dough. I walk with a wobbly hobble. In other words, the outside is no beauty prize, but I'm pretty nice inside, where it counts.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm the one on the left.

Horses20.JPG

I'm not very tall, around 5.3. I only get weighed once a year when I go for a health check, I'm usually around 120 to 125lbs.

Pale skin, brown eyes, long curly hair that has streaks dyed into it. At the moment it's a colour called Purple Haze with Vampire Red streaks.

I'm curvy, but kind of muscular because I get a lot of exercise.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
But as my mom says "Your feet touch the ground and that's all you need".
Moms always have good sense. I'm sorry about that tendon, I bet it's painful.Your hair sounds lovely! I'll be putting on a s few pounds over the summer as well because of ice cream.:clap:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a bowling ball with legs. I've shrunk to 5' 1" in height but it all went elsewhere on me. Very short hair, really gray, but I keep it colored medium brown or it turns into a Brillo pad. Hazel eyes and skin like chalk. To me, my face looks like a blob of badly-formed dough. I walk with a wobbly hobble. In other words, the outside is no beauty prize, but I'm pretty nice inside, where it counts.
Wowza, hazel eyes, I bet you are stunning! You should see me walking without a cane, "wobbly hobble" as well and the rude stares from people but I've learned to ignore them, but you are right about being pretty inside where it counts.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the one on the left.
:clap:

Love your hair! Vampire red streaks, ha!! You have a beautiful profile! Your horse is adorable, I would love to stroke his head and ears.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Your horse is adorable, I would love to stroke his head and ears.
Thank you! She's not mine, she's a filly that was bred at the stables I ride at. All the pictures I have of myself seem to have horses in them.....

:biggrin:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She's not mine, she's a filly that was bred at the stables I ride at. All the pictures I have of myself seem to have horses in them.....

:biggrin:
If you have any of you riding them it would be great to see to one. Do you ride English or Western?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you ride English or Western?
I learnt to ride in the UK, so I'm most comfortable on an English saddle. Japanese saddles are something a bit different because horses were traditionally used by archers over here. The saddle allows you to stand up when you canter or gallop, so you can aim better, and hitch the reins around the pommel so you have both hands free for your bow and arrow.

I've never done archery though.

This is Ran Maru
Horses10.JPG

Sakie
Horses18.JPG

Panda.
Horses83.jpg

The stables I ride at breed Kisouma and Dosanko, both native Japanese breeds which are endangered now. This little one is only a few weeks old.
Horses49.jpg

This is what they look like all dressed up in the proper "Yabusame" tack.
Yabusame4.jpg

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I learnt to ride in the UK, so I'm most comfortable on an English saddle. Japanese saddles are something a bit different because horses were traditionally used by archers over here. The saddle allows you to stand up when you canter or gallop, so you can aim better, and hitch the reins around the pommel so you have both hands free for your bow and arrow.

I've never done archery though.

This is Ran Maru
View attachment 288355
Sakie
View attachment 288356
Panda.
View attachment 288357
The stables I ride at breed Kisouma and Dosanko, both native Japanese breeds which are endangered now. This little one is only a few weeks old.
View attachment 288358
This is what they look like all dressed up in the proper "Yabusame" tack.
View attachment 288359
They are so lovely!! I love the baby!! You look so relaxed and beautiful on Panda!! Looks like he/she is showing off. It would be amazing to ride on the beach. I took English style lessons but was more comfortable riding Western.
Love your hair!