Question Of The Day, Sunday 9 June, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!
:D:hellocomputer::wave3::hellosmiley:

Easy one today. Post a selfie and/or describe what you look like; eye color, how you wear your hair, hair color, etc.

This is the only pic I have of myself taken last summer by Nicole as a "blackmail" pic. It's an unfortunate pic but I only have a flip phone and it doesn't do selfies.

I am 5'5, about 130 pounds, my hair is colored a plum color cut in a bob, little bit longer, and layered in the back, and I have blue eyes.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your not getting a picture of me, it would close the site down. I am 5'9" and weigh 135lb. My hair is grey, there is a box of blond colour in the cupboard waiting to be used and I had my haircut short and spiky this week. My natural colour is dark browm, my eyes are dark brown too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Your not getting a picture of me, it would close the site down. I am 5'9" and weigh 135lb. My hair is grey, there is a box of blond colour in the cupboard waiting to be used and I had my haircut short and spiky this week. My natural colour is dark browm, my eyes are dark brown too.
HA!!!! :flail:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No picture. I am 5' 9" not going to tell my weight. Brown eyes and I used to have dark brown hair, I am 63 now so some gray now. I get golden blonde highlights and neutral brown lowlights put in all over in my hair. It's is about chin length with some layering, nothing extreme just enough so I can do something just with a little product, a blow dryer and a round brush.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
No picture. I am 5' 9" not going to tell my weight. Brown eyes and I used to have dark brown hair, I am 63 now so some gray now. I get golden blonde highlights and neutral brown lowlights put in all over in my hair. It's is about chin length with some layering, nothing extreme just enough so I can do something just with a little product, a blow dryer and a round brush.
Your hair sounds beautiful! I would love to be taller.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any digital pictures of myself, and I don't have a cell phone to take a selfie. Sorry.
I am 5'8", about 125/130 lbs and fair skinned (like, glow in the dark pale:lol:). I have blue eyes and dark blond hair, with a sprinkling of silvery grey. (I actually saw my first grey when I was 21. :rolleyes3:, I'm currently in my late 30s) My hair is down to my waist but is SO curly that it only sits 3-4 inches past my shoulders. (It's a process to take care of :gaah:) I'm pretty lanky, with long legs, arms, fingers, feet/toes, neck, but have a decent build due to my physical job, even though it's not very "curvy" in the chest/butt department.:p
The feature on my face that I think stands out the most is my mouth, as I do have very full lips and a big smile, but people do say I have nice eyes. And now that spring and the sun is here, I will get a light sprinkling of freckles across my nose for the summer months.
I guess that's about it, I can't think of anything else to describe.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any digital pictures of myself, and I don't have a cell phone to take a selfie. Sorry.
I am 5'8", about 125/130 lbs and fair skinned (like, glow in the dark pale:lol:). I have blue eyes and dark blond hair, with a sprinkling of silvery grey. (I actually saw my first grey when I was 21. :rolleyes3:, I'm currently in my late 30s) My hair is down to my waist but is SO curly that it only sits 3-4 inches past my shoulders. (It's a process to take care of :gaah:) I'm pretty lanky, with long legs, arms, fingers, feet/toes, neck, but have a decent build due to my physical job, even though it's not very "curvy" in the chest/butt department.:p
The feature on my face that I think stands out the most is my mouth, as I do have very full lips and a big smile, but people do say I have nice eyes. And now that spring and the sun is here, I will get a light sprinkling of freckles across my nose for the summer months.
I guess that's about it, I can't think of anything else to describe.
You sound beautiful!!! I bet your hair is lovely!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Another tall, blonde, beauty!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
KIngArthur.jpg

To be fair, I had to wear my hair back because I was making pizza. This is at a King Arthur baking class in Vermont. I don't normally wear my hair back, unless I'm walking or exercising. Or "playing" with food.

I'm 5' 4.5 " and weigh about 140 pounds. My hair is reddish brown and I have blue eyes. I am 64 years old.

Here's a full shot with Clarence and me. I think I've posted this before.
ClarenceAndMe.jpg

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 288090

To be fair, I had to wear my hair back because I was making pizza. This is at a King Arthur baking class in Vermont. I don't normally wear my hair back, unless I'm walking or exercising. Or "playing" with food.

I'm 5' 4.5 " and weigh about 140 pounds. My hair is reddish brown and I have blue eyes. I am 64 years old.

Here's a full shot with Clarence and me. I think I've posted this before.
View attachment 288091
Another beauty!! You are stunning and I love Clarence; I haven't seen that pic before. I love those cars. You look so young!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still not sure about posting my face - especially because I need my eyebrows done!

5'4" about 140ish lbs, but pear shaped, so people think it's less. I mostly carry extra weight in my legs and hips (and arms, ugh), and I have a long torso and short legs so I think it shows even more. Long brown hair, green eyes, pasty skin with some freckles, especially on my arms and face. I'm not hideous, but I'm not super pretty either.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a selfie on here from a long time ago with my old dog but I look more grown now...

Probably not what anyone was expecting?! :paranoid:
This is going to sound weird, but as someone who went through braces twice and still doesn't have that perfect smile, I have huge teeth envy. They're so straight and beautiful!

(and Mia6 Mia6 is right - pink is definitely your color!)