Question Of The Day, Sunday 9 June, 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 288122
Not a selfie, but this is the most recent picture I have of myself. My husband is intent on me taking baby bump pictures throughout all of my pregnancy, so he's become my photographer.
Yes, you are very gorgeous!! When is baby due?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
It's no fun being the most handsome man in the World. I'm always fighting off suitors in my everyday life. It's very tiring and if I posted my pic on here that would be another bunch of people I would have to disappoint.
This is all I dare post.

ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to sound weird, but as someone who went through braces twice and still doesn't have that perfect smile, I have huge teeth envy. They're so straight and beautiful!

(and Mia6 Mia6 is right - pink is definitely your color!)
I agree. Your teeth should be in a commercial!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Still not sure about posting my face - especially because I need my eyebrows done!

5'4" about 140ish lbs, but pear shaped, so people think it's less. I mostly carry extra weight in my legs and hips (and arms, ugh), and I have a long torso and short legs so I think it shows even more. Long brown hair, green eyes, pasty skin with some freckles, especially on my arms and face. I'm not hideous, but I'm not super pretty either.
You sound lovely, lari. Green eyes!! Wowza!!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm 5'7", 115 pounds, black hair currently tinted dark brown, to my knees, that I roll up and clip. I don't have any really current pix.
I bet you look like a doll with that pretty hair!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm 5'7", 115 pounds, black hair currently tinted dark brown, to my knees, that I roll up and clip. I don't have any really current pix.
Wow! Knee length? Mine would look super ratty well before it got that long.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 288090

To be fair, I had to wear my hair back because I was making pizza. This is at a King Arthur baking class in Vermont. I don't normally wear my hair back, unless I'm walking or exercising. Or "playing" with food.

I'm 5' 4.5 " and weigh about 140 pounds. My hair is reddish brown and I have blue eyes. I am 64 years old.

Here's a full shot with Clarence and me. I think I've posted this before.
View attachment 288091
View attachment 288090

To be fair, I had to wear my hair back because I was making pizza. This is at a King Arthur baking class in Vermont. I don't normally wear my hair back, unless I'm walking or exercising. Or "playing" with food.

I'm 5' 4.5 " and weigh about 140 pounds. My hair is reddish brown and I have blue eyes. I am 64 years old.

View attachment 288091
View attachment 288090

View attachment 288091
You sure look good for your age. I didn't know you were 64 years old.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
It's no fun being the most handsome man in the World. I'm always fighting off suitors in my everyday life. It's very tiring and if I posted my pic on here that would be another bunch of people I would have to disappoint.
This is all I dare post.

I hesitate to point this out, but one of your eyes is smaller than the other. That’s okay, though. Perfection is boring, and it just makes you more interesting. :lol:

Here’s me four and a half years ago when we were still living in Colorado. We had just walked (slipped, skidded, trudged) three miles and the temperature was -4°F.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hesitate to point this out, but one of your eyes is smaller than the other.
Yes, I do that to make myself a .....excuse me a moment...…"Ladies, ladies, calm down, I'll try and see you at some point but the waiting list is five years."
Sorry about the interruption, where was I? Oh yes, I do it to make myself a tad uglier but nothing seems to work.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
This was taken last October - I was walking home and decided to try some filters against the autumnal trees. I'm almost 20 but look about half my age :biggrin:
Oh you're a beauty!! You're so mature, I thought you were older but you're just young thing!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I hesitate to point this out, but one of your eyes is smaller than the other. That’s okay, though. Perfection is boring, and it just makes you more interesting. :lol:

Here’s me four and a half years ago when we were still living in Colorado. We had just walked (slipped, skidded, trudged) three miles and the temperature was -4°F.
Lovely eyes!! I give you a lot of credit being out in those temps and still managing to have a smile on your face.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a recent-ish picture. I'm 5'10" and about 245 pounds. Considering I used to weigh 400 pounds, 245 is great for me. ;) I usually have my hair in a ponytail or 2 pigtails because I don't like having my hair against my neck. I really need a haircut, but I don't have the time and money to do it at the moment.

nov5.jpg

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am exactly 5' tall with short arms and legs and a long torso. (My inseam is 24") I weigh something that fits into medium tops and sizes 14-16 pants depending on the day. I have a condition called lipedema that makes my legs, butt, and arms much bigger than what they should be. I also have a great deal of lymphatic build up. I do daily compression therapy, which can make me a little smaller for an hour or so after I take off the compression garments. I am also disabled. I am, however, sort of hourglass shaped, so I kind of have that going for me! Haha!

For the better parts: I have pale skin with freckles on my shoulders and arms. I also have hip-length, somewhat wavy, dark auburn hair. In some light, my hair looks brown; however, it is dark coppery red. If I am vain about anything, it is my hair. My hair's only flaw is that it is on the thin side. (My youngest sister has hair like a blonde Merida from "Brave.") I have kind of mossy green eyes.