Question of the Day, Saturday February 11th 2023

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Took a road trip to Port Macquarie back in March last year, we went to the local zoo and had encounters with the snow leopard and cheetahs. I did a lot of NSW zoo holidays during the covid restrictions. We finally re-booked our New Zealand holiday for this coming March, with mum cat sitting for us.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Salem and Boston in October. I'm trying to figure out where to go next since I have a plane voucher I need to use before July, so I'm narrowing down ideas. My ideas so far are Seattle, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Denver, Phoenix or Austin.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We haven't been away since before the pandemic started. June 2019 was the last time we were on vacation at Sanibel Island in Florida.

We wound up getting Luna in September of that year, so no way would we have gone anywhere with such a young kitten involved.

Then a few months later, the pandemic hit and we certainly were not going to travel at all for a long while.

We starting thinking maybe we'd go away in 2022 but then lost our beloved pet sitter (good friend, moved to Italy for a few years with her wife, who is in the military) and there was nobody we could find that we trusted to watch the cats.

So, no vacations even in the near future. Only Staycations (which aren't so bad actually).

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We took a weekend several years ago when the only pooch was Otter,and he went with us.My neighbor kept an eye on the house,cats had plenty of food,water and clean litter pans and we went to Tablerock Lake.My sister had her camper there,that's where we stayed and it was wonderful!