Question of the Day, Friday, November 29

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to Walmart on Thanksgiving night because the three month live play cards for X-Box One I wanted for my grandson could only be E-mailed to me if I bought them online. So I wanted the physical cards. Waited in line forever but ended up getting him a Bluetooth speaker and a wireless X-box headset too. Strictly online next year! Everything I bought was almost half price, so good deals!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I had such great luck at Walmart I decided to pick up a few things at Menards, a big box hardware/home improvement store. That the parking lot was nearly full,should,have given me a clue, as well as the fact their were no carts and then there was the checkout line that extended the length of the store....

But as long as I was there I picked up some lumber I needed and a few other things and then spent maybe 35 minutes waiting to checkout.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Not online. I was out of town and couldn't resist stopping in this fun place to check it out. I ended up getting some fun stocking stuffers for the grandkids.

IMG_4914.jpeg

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I don't normally buy anything on BF. There's not much that I need or want that's on sale. I did have a spree at Goodwill, though. I buy stuff to re-paint (and hopefully sell on eBay and Etsy), and spent $40 after my veteran discount card. (Nothing I bought was in the BF sale.).

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought some vitamins & minerals online today at Vitacost. They gave me a 20% off cyber Monday coupon code, even though it's Sunday not Monday.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I bought some vitamins & minerals online today at Vitacost. They gave me a 20% off cyber Monday coupon code, even though it's Sunday not Monday.
I love Vitacost. I've bought a lot of stuff from that site over the years!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Despite the fact that Thanksgiving, and therefore Black Friday, has nothing to do with Australia, the stores here seem to have embraced the idea and there are sales all over the place. I didn't buy anything though.