Prom pictures--

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

OMG you are so gorgeous. Do you know I have 6 brothers?
Oh Thanks Elizabeth
. NOW you tell me you have available brothers. I wish I had known 2 years ago

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Oh Thanks Elizabeth
. NOW you tell me you have available brothers. I wish I had known 2 years ago
LOL! You're probably better off!!!!!

One of them is absolutely crazy about Tina! (Babygirl). He saw her photo and wanted to call her in Miami right then and there. TCS playing luuuv matches, who knew?

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

LOL! You're probably better off!!!!!

One of them is absolutely crazy about Tina! (Babygirl). He saw her photo and wanted to call her in Miami right then and there. TCS playing luuuv matches, who knew?
Woooo Tina! Hey Tina, are ya lookin for a Dad for Gordo, Princess and Pitufo??

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Great thread idea, MA and great pics everyone!! I just dug this ancient picture out tonight. This is me (on left) and my best friend Paula (on right) in 1996. The picture quality sucks b/c my scanner is pretty crappy.
That's an excellent picture Kelly! You have a great smile and your hair looks cool.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

That's an excellent picture Kelly! You have a great smile and your hair looks cool.
Hey thanks! I'm proud to say I got ready all by myself that night. All of my friends had appointments at the beauty salon but I can't sit still that long so I just did my own hair. sorry, I know guys hate to hear females go on about beauty rituals...

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hey thanks! I'm proud to say I got ready all by myself that night. All of my friends had appointments at the beauty salon but I can't sit still that long so I just did my own hair. sorry, I know guys hate to hear females go on about beauty rituals...
-not when the results are that good!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

-not when the results are that good!
Well then, I've missed my calling. I should have been a hair dresser.
That turned out much better than when I tried to trim my bangs when I was in Kindergarten. (on top of looking like an idiot, my mom actually spanked me. as if looking ridiculous weren't bad enough...)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well then, I've missed my calling. I should have been a hair dresser.
That turned out much better than when I tried to trim my bangs when I was in Kindergarten. (on top of looking like an idiot, my mom actually spanked me. as if looking ridiculous weren't bad enough...)
Awwww...

I remember my oldest sister did that too and she got in trouble.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Ugh i HATED that! I always did my own hair.. I just couldnt see the reason to spend $50 to have someone else curl my hair.. isnt that what moms and friends are for??? lol

I'll have to scan my prom pics tomorrow if i can remember and find them. Youll get a kick out of them! lol My Jr year i was dating a pretty scary looking 6'4" goth guy (looong story but we looked so dark they didnt want to let us in... the one principal goes to my church and my friends had to go track him down to tell them it was ok for us to go in Grrrr) THEN my Sr year (I had real bad luck, lol) My boyfriend at the time turned out to be gay and left me for one of our friends so I took my friend Sarah who was a year younger than us. lol It was better than being with any guy!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

Ugh i HATED that! I always did my own hair.. I just couldnt see the reason to spend $50 to have someone else curl my hair.. isnt that what moms and friends are for??? lol

I'll have to scan my prom pics tomorrow if i can remember and find them. Youll get a kick out of them! lol My Jr year i was dating a pretty scary looking 6'4" goth guy (looong story but we looked so dark they didnt want to let us in... the one principal goes to my church and my friends had to go track him down to tell them it was ok for us to go in Grrrr) THEN my Sr year (I had real bad luck, lol) My boyfriend at the time turned out to be gay and left me for one of our friends so I took my friend Sarah who was a year younger than us. lol It was better than being with any guy!
Girlfriends are the best dates!! I took female friends to most of my formals in college. You can be totally yourself with your friends (and you know she won't say no when you ask her to go). I always hated finding a date for my formals!!! Sorry your proms sucked. I'll bet you looked great, though!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwww...

I remember my oldest sister did that too and she got in trouble.
Hey where are your prom pics??? I wanna see them and I KNOW about 100 other members who are dying to see them. Right ladies?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hey where are your prom pics??? I wanna see them and I KNOW about 100 other members who are dying to see them. Right ladies?
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I didn't have prom pics. I was hated in school and wouldn't dare go to the prom let alone ask anyone on a date for it.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The LOL smilie was an attempt to lighten it up. It is all true. School was a low point in my life that never seemed to end.

I'm glad you don't believe me, but really, I don't have any prom pics. I didn't go.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The LOL smilie was an attempt to lighten it up. It is all true. School was a low point in my life that never seemed to end.

I'm glad you don't believe me, but really, I don't have any prom pics. I didn't go.
oh well, proms are overrated anyway.