Prom pictures--

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pamela, you looked great!
I know what you mean about spending lots of money on a new dress and not wearing it again! I still have my two and since the nights, haven't seen the light of day!
(I'm not much of a dress person as it is!)

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Pamela, you looked great!
I know what you mean about spending lots of money on a new dress and not wearing it again! I still have my two and since the nights, haven't seen the light of day!
(I'm not much of a dress person as it is!)
Oh goodness I know exactly what you guys are talking about. Let's see...I have 4 prom dresses total sitting in my closet at my parents. Aside from that there's 6 homecoming dresses (though much less formal and far more likely to be reworn) hanging in that same closet. Though a couple of the dresses got worn a couple of times. My freshman homecoming dress was worn again to my high school boyfriend's senior prom (at a different school) and my junior prom dress I wore in Mr/Miss Seabreeze HS.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Any other brave souls care to share their prom pictures?

Great thread starter, Hissy!
I dug out my old "Betsy Clark" photo album and here goes. . . .

Picture one is from my ex-husband's 1979 Prom
Picture two is from my 1980 prom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Boy would we want to be that young again? LOL

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok here goes... please bear with me, because this has my ex in it... so it might not stay up THAT long. What you don't see is his kilt... which is always nice on a man. Shame the person in it wasn't as nice as I thought back then. Sorry bout the cheesy grin though!!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! What a tread. This is fun! I know I seen some other late 80's, early 90's big hair posts! This is me with my brother before prom... All the one's with my 'date' who now happens to be my hubby are on my computer at home. Just so happens I have this one here for some reason...

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Boy would we want to be that young again? LOL
I'd love to be that young again, but only if I knew what the future would hold. . . . . then again, if I knew that, I wouldn't be so happy in the picture!!!! (standing next to my ex!!).

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found it! I was searching for Sasha's old photos and here it is. I was 16 and I got asked by a Senior! I got in at 2 a.m. Wooooooooooo
I think Ali MacGraw was a very popular actress then and I remember I was determined to be just like her!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never went either. When I was a junior we asked the "boys" and the one I asked was already "taken". My senior year-well my cheerleading squad were the "bat girls" for the baseball team and we had an out of town game and got back late. I wasn't asked anyway!! Only certain cliques really went to prom. Homecoming we didn't get "formally dressed" up!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow Elizabeth you were (are) a stunner! But where is your date?