Pregnant Queen Witch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pinner is at 56.2 grams \o/
That's +2.4 grams.
He's gotten a set of lungs that shock me. Is it bad I'm falling more in love by the minute?

Also, Another Question regarding Premature kits:
How can I tell how premature he is?
His siblings are all full term kits... He's the runt and premature, so How do I gauge how far behind he is? Is there any way to tell? I've tried looking it up, and while everything describes Premature kits, nothing tells how to gauge how premature the kit is.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I believe he is premature by birth weight only since he was born fully furred. True premature kittens lack fur. He was probably getting squeezed by his siblings in utero, which kept him from growing enough.

However, since he is tiny, he may lag behind by 1-2 weeks in hitting milestones, or he may not. Time will tell.

Right now he needs to continue gaining weight - lots of it. He is very much in the danger zone still.

Lyoshka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good boy, Pinner!!! we are cheering for you, little one!
Is mama still not letting him nurse?

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good boy, Pinner!!! we are cheering for you, little one!
Is mama still not letting him nurse?
Oh, now Kash loves him. She even grooms him now. He always seems to meow the loudest, snuggle the closest, and lay on top of his siblings now. He's a tough cookie

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not that you can see much of him, but she was cleaning him. XD

Lyoshka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, now Kash loves him. She even grooms him now. He always seems to meow the loudest, snuggle the closest, and lay on top of his siblings now. He's a tough cookie
oh my goodness!!! what wonderful news! so does this mean he's nursing???? that would be the absolute best outcome!

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We used up all the KMR then she took over. She's feeding him on her own now. He still hollers for me to love on him though. I have a feeling that he's going to be my buddy once he's big enough.

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Please keep an eye on him still. He could turn on a dime!
I know that's right. I keep checking on him. Luckily Kash trusts me to handle her babies. She won't let hubbins reach in without at least a small growl.
Of course, hubbins also didn't want me to take her, and doesn't particularly care for her. She's solely my cat. And she knows it.

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wow just read your whole post, that's amazing, I am sooo glad he is putting on weight and mama is letting ihm nurse, you've done an amazing, job, I've read loads of threads in here and that seems to be the smallest kitten I've so far heard about. SOoooo happy he seems to be gaining strength every day :-) You've done such a great job with him xxx

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's a little Underdog. He's getting so big my heart hurts.
IMG_20170603_214258.jpg

LadyEnigma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I need a delete button.
He no longer complains when I pick him up. He just rolls over And rubs on my fingers. XD
I think this is love.