Pregnant Foster Kitty no clue when she is due

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They look like they could be siblings.

I looked into what was wrong with the grey kittens and it seems like it was probably a neurological issue from the way they were acting.

cassra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Precious is doing fine and they are gaining weight. I still haven't found a scale but it is very clear they are getting bigger.
Precious doesn't like the heating pad but it is really helping the kittens so she picks them up to feed them outside the nest all on her own. She has really accepted the new kitten which makes me so happy. He has yet to show any signs like his siblings did before they passed as well so I have the highest hopes for him.
I'm giving him about 2ml KMR every 2 hours also (a little more if he lets me and a little less when he just refuses to continue drinking) and he is nursing as I type this. I also try and give a little to Valentine to stay on the safe side.
I stimulate them both with cotton balls every other feeding or so but Precious is doing an amazing job at it so it's not needed.

cassra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Little kitten (it might be a girl now that I'm looking so haven't given a name yet) pooped itself today so I think it's eating too much. Precious is feeding just fine so I'm holding off on giving any formula to it. The belly is so plump it's practically solid from drinking so much. If I see signs of dehydration I'll go back to KMR but for now I think it's better without the extra food. Sound like the correct choice to make? I'll tell the humane society in the morning about the decision as well but it's 2 am right now.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like you have it well in hand! [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]