pregnant cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can hardly believe, after asking last night about felix's weight/eyes opening, that I woke up to find hes gain 8g over night and his eyes starting to open. How strange ha

Little Felix 2 weeks old today :-D

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can hardly believe, after asking last night about felix's weight/eyes opening, that I woke up to find hes gain 8g over night and his eyes starting to open. How strange ha

Little Felix 2 weeks old today :-D
His right eye is still closed and his left eye was open a little bit more but I guess he's still tired lol :-D

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks di and bob di and bob I can only take some of the credit though, his mum has done most of the hard work and she's been through so much herself. I'm so lucky to have her, and all my pets, in my life :-D

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's so big I can't believe it. Hes actually starting to look like proper kitten lol

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! Gorgeous! Look at those eyes, i can't wait for Felix to have his open fully! He's halfway there now!

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Felix will open them eyes soon an be looking at you with love I'm surex keep me updated bin telling my partner bout felix

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha I most certainly will, your kittens are coming on.loads, i can't believe they are the same age...your doing an amazing job with them and so is snow :-)

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its all snow she's amazing I'm just here for the ride lol the one what was struggling had her first few reel steps today lol

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i'm so glad felix is doing so well! how is tigger doing? are her spay stitches out now? is she healed up completely from her spay?
They are both doing really well thank you, Tiggers had her stitches out yes, I was a little concerned at first because it was quite swollen but vet said it's normal. It's healed up nicely now and she's starting to get hair growth back! Felix is great too, his eyes are open now, well one is, the other is still closed a bit but I've been advised to bath it with warm water, so I'm going to try that later.

Thanks again for asking :-)

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just after a bit of advice! Felix is doing really well in almost every sense, he's eating fine, gaining weight nicely, ears are starting to raise a little and he's on the move alot. He's standing up by himself (not for long but practice makes perfect). The only slight concern is he has opened one eye fully but the other one is only open a tiny bit and has been like this for 3 days. There's no obvious signs of infection such as swelling and pus, his eyes are clear! He's 17 days old now and I'm sure they should both be open fully by now shouldn't they?

I will try and get a picture soon!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just after a bit of advice! Felix is doing really well in almost every sense, he's eating fine, gaining weight nicely, ears are starting to raise a little and he's on the move alot. He's standing up by himself (not for long but practice makes perfect). The only slight concern is he has opened one eye fully but the other one is only open a tiny bit and has been like this for 3 days. There's no obvious signs of infection such as swelling and pus, his eyes are clear! He's 17 days old now and I'm sure they should both be open fully by now shouldn't they?

I will try and get a picture soon!
These pics are the best I can get!