Prayers/Vibes needed for George

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, I am so sorry I missed this yesterday
don't know how
Saying prayers that all went well, as by now it's past 9 am your time.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great news!!!! I am glad to hear he was hungry, thats always a good sign! I hope the test results are not cancerous, but if they are you already removed the mass anyway
Hooray for George!!!!!

gil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

My baby is home! Thank you everyone! your good vibes/prayers have paid off again
He jumped out of the carrier and rushed up to be fed. He ate like he had been abandoned for 3 weeks
Their are not special instructions from the vet. He did send home an e-collar in case we needed it. It's been so long since I have had to use one, I didn't realize they were soft and flexible now. Still when the vet was showing DH how to tie it on, he said, "There. Now don't you just look like a little flower bud"
DH said George was not too happy about it so it was removed promptly. His tissue will be sent to a lab for analysis on whether or not it was cancerous for certain.

Thanks again!
Great news, Captiva

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you again, everyone
I am overwhelmed by so many caring folks.
We should have the biopsy results Wednesday. I'm certain he will be fine.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

My baby is home! Thank you everyone! your good vibes/prayers have paid off again
He jumped out of the carrier and rushed up to be fed. He ate like he had been abandoned for 3 weeks
Their are not special instructions from the vet. He did send home an e-collar in case we needed it. It's been so long since I have had to use one, I didn't realize they were soft and flexible now. Still when the vet was showing DH how to tie it on, he said, "There. Now don't you just look like a little flower bud"
DH said George was not too happy about it so it was removed promptly. His tissue will be sent to a lab for analysis on whether or not it was cancerous for certain.

Thanks again!
That's my boy!!
So glad his surgery went well. We have fingers, toes and claws crossed here that his biopsy comes back negative for cancer.

Georgie

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread.....I'm glad his surgery went well, and I'm glad that he is okay.

Haha, Gordo did the same, when he came home after his surgery. Gordo is here for him, he knows what George is going through.

I'm sending lots of get well vibes for George.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Georgie is sending kisses to all his Aunties

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris...I am so glad that sweet George is back home.
I hope that your evening if filled with lots of cuddles & purrs.

George will remain in my thoughts & prayers for an all clear biopsy report.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad everything went okay and George is home!
I hope everything goes well with the biopsy results. Please give George a big hug and kiss from me!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Georgie so glad to hear you're home and eating up a storm. The girls send lots of kisses your way
;

Hey George it's Tolly sorry to hear you've had a bad time, I know you'll be just fine pal! Big strong guy like you
when you're feeling up to it come round and blow the froth off a couple
with me. By then there'll be a Christmas tree here that will just be begging for some "redecoration"

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a call from the vet tonight! He said the lab results confimed it was a mast cell tumor and that it "appeared well defined" (I suppose that means contained?) and that they believe that we got all the affected tissue and conditions are favorable for a complete recovery. I wish they could say - "Yep. All Gone! Forever!", but I know that is impossible. He gets to go visit them again on Monday to get his stitches out. Thank you everyone for sending all your prayers and vibes for George. Now I just need your vibes so he quits chasing Mama and biting his Meowmy. He is feisty.