Prayers/Vibes needed for George

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Chris
I've just seen this!

I'm so pleased to hear that the tumor was contained - that's good news!

Awwww, George the flower bud!

Sending continued Health and Healing }}}VIBES{{{ George's way!! It seems he's getting quite back to his normal self already, though, by the sounds of it!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Feisty George...I am so glad that the news about your "bump" is good.
Now be a good boy & quit chasing Mama.

Keep us updated about how your sweet flowerbud is doing Chris.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you very much everyone. George would rip my leg off if he knew I told you the flowerbud story
I should tie the e-collar on just for the photo but I'm not quite that mean.

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What wonderful news that they've managed to contain the tumour

Will keep sending healing vibes for George that he never gets another tumour

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, I'm glad the news is good. Let's hope it doesn't return, and that George has a long, happy and healthy life.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I got a call from the vet tonight! He said the lab results confimed it was a mast cell tumor and that it "appeared well defined" (I suppose that means contained?) and that they believe that we got all the affected tissue and conditions are favorable for a complete recovery. I wish they could say - "Yep. All Gone! Forever!", but I know that is impossible. He gets to go visit them again on Monday to get his stitches out. Thank you everyone for sending all your prayers and vibes for George. Now I just need your vibes so he quits chasing Mama and biting his Meowmy. He is feisty.
I just found this thread. I'm so glad that George is recovering well from his surgery. When you see the vet Monday, ask what the chances are that the tumor could re-occur, and what symptoms you would watch for. "Conditions are favorable for a complete recovery" sounds great, but I'm sure you will rest easier if the vet gives you more specifics!

Great going George. Prayers that you will have smooth sailing from now on!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Re-reading George's thread just shows how useful the health forms previous threads can be. When George was going through his surgery, I had no idea that soon, Sadie would be experience a similar situation.

Thanks for finding this again Chris. Give sweet George a great big hug from Sadie.
xo xo xo
Originally Posted by captiva

I got a call from the vet tonight! He said the lab results confimed it was a mast cell tumor and that it "appeared well defined" (I suppose that means contained?) and that they believe that we got all the affected tissue and conditions are favorable for a complete recovery. I wish they could say - "Yep. All Gone! Forever!", but I know that is impossible. He gets to go visit them again on Monday to get his stitches out. Thank you everyone for sending all your prayers and vibes for George. Now I just need your vibes so he quits chasing Mama and biting his Meowmy. He is feisty.