Pot belly. Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

troant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi everyone, i AM SO SORRY for not being in touch, my internet has been down for plus minus two weeks. Jesse passed away yesterday morning. i was taking her to the vet in the morning to be put to sleep and i woke up on monday morning and she was in a coma. she was eating, purring right to the end. i took her to the emergency vet to be put down immediatley. he phoned me and asked me if he could do an autopsy and he phoned me to tell me it was without a doubt FIP. her organs had all the fibrous adhesions( or something like that) i dont understand what my vet was on about her a week before, intestine leaking and all that plus all the scans etc, she was on all those tablets for nothing it seems. i miss her so deeply and miss seeing her little face all the time but i am happy she is at peace.i feel incrediably sad and angry, this is a savage disease and its been a long emotional ride for all of us but at least little jes is at peace now.

thank you everyone for helping me this past month the way you did, you guys were so helpful and kind

tash

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry - I've truly been there.
RIP Jessy and you did everything you could, especially just by being there and loving her.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will close this thread now. I'm so sorry about the loss of Jessy. Please feel free to post a tribute in the Rainbow Bridge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.