Post your sleeping beauties!!!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ha ha, yea, but when they follow the recent insurance policy money trail (because you DESERVE that money for all that sleep deprivation) forensic evidence, and then see this thread, you'll just be another '48 Hours' or 'Dateline' murder mystery story.  Which I will see, btw, because I watch them all.  lol
We're too poor to afford life insurance!  So I think I'm safe.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever tried the frying pan technic?
I don't think it would be wise to injure any of his brain cells.  I'm not sure he has that many left.  Hahaha!  Jk.  He's pretty smart - especially when it comes to computers and techy stuff.  But I have to pick on him.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to bed and Murphy was unconscious as soon as his head hit the pillow. I wasn't sleeping, just closed my eyes cuz of the light. Lol. And Connor is down by my legs.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know why. It's because both of you were unconscious as soon as your heads hit the pillow............:lol3:
That's likely. I got snuggles from my Murphykins and my Connorbaby all night long. Don't tell Connor I used that nickname. He gives me a dirty look every time I do.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty chew,

Pepe is all warmed up and stretched out! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Wonder if the heat is stretching her? :scratch: :lol3:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To them it's very modest [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Honestly, it's kind of flattering.  They both sleep like that sometimes.  Completely carefree, not bothering to protect vulnerable areas like their necks and stomachs - it's like them waving a big, bright banner saying "I feel safe and comfortable here.  I trust you."  And of course I want them to feel that way.  I want them to be happy, confident cats with nothing to fear.