Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Honestly, it's kind of flattering.  They both sleep like that sometimes.  Completely carefree, not bothering to protect vulnerable areas like their necks and stomachs - it's like them waving a big, bright banner saying "I feel safe and comfortable here.  I trust you."  And of course I want them to feel that way.  I want them to be happy, confident cats with nothing to fear.
You meant like this? January's favorite position. When a cat sleeps like this, it means he has full confidence in you and he don't sense threat around him.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep.  Exactly.  Connor and Murphy sleep like that all the time.  I like them having that level of trust in me.  In my boyfriend, too.  They've never had anyone hurt them or be mean to them so they can't even fathom it happening.  And they're happy.  I want to keep them happy and sheltered.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
golunago,

Look at her sleep and those cute pink paw pads! [emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

Last edited:

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@WhatsOneMore - Wassup! How did it go? Good news?
Well, Stormy has still not returned and no calls or sightings have been reported.  I'm thinking about buying a megaphone since we did a test the other night and you can't hear us calling from that far away with the rolling hills and trees.  I just keep thinking that if he could only hear us, he'd come back.  Maybe that's not normally the case?

In the meantime, I picked up the new kitty yesterday afternoon and have been working to acclimate him to everyone.  The lady told me that she never let him in her house unless she was holding him and that she'd just started feeding him recently when the neighbor said he wasn't hers (Monday??).  In any case, he's settling in quickly and we're hoping his arrival causes Stormy to come back, since somehow when you lose something, you always find it after you bought new or whatever.  Not that this cat will ever replace Stormy, he just needed a good, loving home and our paths crossed. 

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well, Stormy has still not returned and no calls or sightings have been reported.  I'm thinking about buying a megaphone since we did a test the other night and you can't hear us calling from that far away with the rolling hills and trees.  I just keep thinking that if he could only hear us, he'd come back.  Maybe that's not normally the case?

In the meantime, I picked up the new kitty yesterday afternoon and have been working to acclimate him to everyone.  The lady told me that she never let him in her house unless she was holding him and that she'd just started feeding him recently when the neighbor said he wasn't hers (Monday??).  In any case, he's settling in quickly and we're hoping his arrival causes Stormy to come back, since somehow when you lose something, you always find it after you bought new or whatever.  Not that this cat will ever replace Stormy, he just needed a good, loving home and our paths crossed. 
Sigh...........I just hope he comes back. Maybe after wandering afar and he'll finally return. Hope the new cat settles in too.
Keep us posted. Take care

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is the way it seems to work.  You always find something when you're looking for something else.  Keep praying.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, TabbyTom.  I refuse to give up on him and won't stop looking and calling for him.  I still feel like he's out there, hopefully just taking the long way back home.  I will let you know when I know anything.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The new cat mojo might be working.....just got a call from someone who thought they saw Stormy.  We rushed to their location, but my bf confirmed it was not Stormy.  At least meeting these people and telling them no matter what the time is, please call and we will come to verify or look or whatever and that our sign is not coming down until he is found, even if that means 10 years, we are able to let them know that we are beyond serious about finding our cat.  It also lets us give more of a description and other information.  Hopefully we make a good enough first impression that they like us and genuinely want to help us find him too.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The new cat mojo might be working.....just got a call from someone who thought they saw Stormy.  We rushed to their location, but my bf confirmed it was not Stormy.  At least meeting these people and telling them no matter what the time is, please call and we will come to verify or look or whatever and that our sign is not coming down until he is found, even if that means 10 years, we are able to let them know that we are beyond serious about finding our cat.  It also lets us give more of a description and other information.  Hopefully we make a good enough first impression that they like us and genuinely want to help us find him too.
I'm hoping for the best, I'm hoping for the best, I'm hoping for the best. :grphug2: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Stormy, please answer!!!!!