Post your Polys in here....

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just think....you could get that pet snake too.

I'm only allowed one more cat. And it's sooooooooo hard choosing. I want a cat with spots...now I want a poly....So what are the chances of a spotted poly I ask ya?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Russian Blue
So get rid of Jake!
ROFL! My ex-husband didn't like cats....notice that I said "EX" husband?!?!? There was obviously something wrong with the relationship from the start. My current husband didn't like them at first, now we bottle feeds and wipes the butts of the orphans....he's come a long way! LOL

I have successfully tried the "cry" tactic on him and it works from time to time.....he's got me figured out after 14 years, so I need to come up with something new.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by a_loveless_gem
I want a cat with spots...now I want a poly....So what are the chances of a spotted poly I ask ya?
Elwood is a blotchy poly, and Zoey a blue poly, aurora a stripey poly, and the kitten for adoption a tabby poly.....so I think you're chances are pretty good if you keep looking.

My friend from Denver who has Elwood claims that he does use his paws as if he has opposable thumbs. I wish he wasn't so far away - would love to see that boy in action (we are visiting them over Christmas)!

himmymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what cuties...!!!!! They had a small black poly at the shelter the other day...i hope she found a home

Lorien

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by AmberThe Bobcat
I just love the big toes

Another pic of my poly girl Aurora. She isn't looking too happy here, but her toes are cute
Love the TOES!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!! This pic should be sent to Anne for Caption This!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finally got the Xmas pictures downloaded and resized! Here is Elwood Blues at 8 months old. He is so funny to watch with all those toes! When you watch him as he walks, from the back view he walks like an ostrich and from the front view, he walks like a bear.

You can see the extra toes on his back and front feet. I noticed on his front toes he officially has 6 toes, but has a flap of skin folded without a nail so he looks like he has 7.

He is such a sweet boy!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Couldn't post this until my heart healed some- here was Bartee

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Momofmany omg !!!
Those toes look so funny I love them!!!