Post your Polys in here....

musicobsession

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am digging up this olllld thread because I did not want to start a new one hehehe

We got a cat on the adoption floor today who is a poly... when I took her picture, she didn't have a name, but when I went to look at it online... her name is Stella (as is my kitty), so I feel compelled to share Wayside's Stella poly with you today.

musicobsession

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow I haven't seen this thread for ages. Stella is so cute! I hope she gets adopted soon.
Cute? yes. Evil? yes.

Course, it could've been the stress of the first day on the adoption floor, but she was throwing a HISSy fit when I tried to take pics of the cat in the kennel above hers. His paws went over and HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Jebus! I hope it was stress because cats that don't get along with others at all are so hard for us to adopt. *sigh*

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

ROFL! My ex-husband didn't like cats....notice that I said "EX" husband?!?!? There was obviously something wrong with the relationship from the start. My current husband didn't like them at first, now we bottle feeds and wipes the butts of the orphans....he's come a long way! LOL

I have successfully tried the "cry" tactic on him and it works from time to time.....he's got me figured out after 14 years, so I need to come up with something new.
My ex husband didn't like them either, YES I AGREE, SOMETHING WRONG! He didn't like Mexican food either, I was just stupid.

My fiance now was never raised with cats...but we now have 5 and if we had room, would have more

Here are the toes of our baby

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is about the only pic I have of Chuckie where you can see his feet!

Here's a close-up:

sarahlu78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mamie has mittens! i LOVE this about her. i have to clip the nails on her mini-toe very frequently--the vet told me that since it's not weight-bearing, it will curl into the pad on her foot if i'm not careful.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pix from the Past ---

This kitty showed up at my mom's one day. I'm afraid I named her Polly
. After about a month or so we found out why she was rather fat, LOL. You can just see the extra toe in this picture.

These are the two that we kept, Lucy-Fur and brother Vincent. Although Vincent was quite adept at using his "thumbs," Polly's digits were very stiff as if the bone in the joints hadn't formed right. We had to keep after everybody's claws as they did have a tendency to grow around into a circle.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was indeed
, even prettier in her winter coat and she had the most gorgeous emerald green eyes outlined with "eyeliner" that I've ever seen bar none, very much like a chinchilla persian.

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

She was indeed
, even prettier in her winter coat and she had the most gorgeous emerald green eyes outlined with "eyeliner" that I've ever seen bar none, very much like a chinchilla persian.
The emerald green an eyeliner made me think of the kitten we decided to keep...his eyes are like that and just amazing: