Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

I adore this picture! She was so beautiful! 
Sascha was a boy! He passed at the ripe old age of 19. I had picked him up at the local shelter at age ca. 2 years. Somebody had brought him in saying they thought the owners had moved and left him. He sat in the cage with a look on his face that said "don't bother me, I'm sleeping" because I had poked his fur to see what his face looked like. He was "on hold" for 3 more days before he could be adopted and those were some really long 3 days for me. We were best friends for a very long time. RIP, my beautiful boy.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm new to this site. This is my kitten, Mr. Grey.
Hi and welcome to TCS!

If you would like, you could also make an introduction thread for yourself here! 

http://www.thecatsite.com/f/20/new-cats-on-the-block

Mr Grey is such a handsome kitty! How old is he? 

Sascha was a boy! He passed at the ripe old age of 19. I had picked him up at the local shelter at age ca. 2 years. Somebody had brought him in saying they thought the owners had moved and left him. He sat in the cage with a look on his face that said "don't bother me, I'm sleeping" because I had poked his fur to see what his face looked like. He was "on hold" for 3 more days before he could be adopted and those were some really long 3 days for me. We were best friends for a very long time. RIP, my beautiful boy.
oh wow! I'm sorry I missed that. Sorry 

That's such a beautiful story. I'm glad to hear you two were together for such a long time and that he had a home. hahaha I like his attitude! He sounds like he was such an awesome kitty. I'm sure you have many stories about him. If you feel up to it, I'd like to hear some 

mary21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone that has posted so far!  I am so excited seeing these lovely blue cats all together. :D

I would love to comment on each one, but I would go on and on and on (and you know I can) so I won't.  Each and every one is stunning and I am looking forward to seeing even more!   
i havea rare Russian Blue with gold eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
i havea rare Russian Blue with gold eyes
Welcome @Mary21.  
  Do you have any photos you can share with us of your blue cat?  It is always great when we can welcome new cats to this very special thread.  

mary21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes i do an  I also have pictures of my first cat that was also a Russian BLUE  I only had my first RUSSIAN BLUE FOR TWO MONTHS TILL HE PASSED AWAY DUE TO GENETIC LIVER FAILURE IT WAS THE WORST FEELING EVER TO FIND OUT THAT MY CAT HAD SOMETHING I DIDNT FIND OUT ABOUT TILL HIS TEST RESULTS CAME BACK 24 HOURS AFTER HIS DEATH I HAD JUST AN HOUR LEFT WITH HIM AFTER HIS BLOOD TEST WAS TAKEN

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Very handsome @Mary21.  Prince Skylar looks very dignified in his photograph.   I hope too that Golden Shadow fills the space that the loss of Prince Skylar has left.  Looking forward to many more photographs of them.  

Last edited:

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

A while later him sleeping on a chair next to his Tuxedo brother Grinnie 
So, your boyfriend says he wants a toughguy cat and no belly rubs huh?   I do not believe him, Conan looks very familiar with belly rubs here.  I think this is yet another case of what goes down in my home: the man of the house is regularly to be heard growling, banging about and giving the impression of macho male bonding of the battling kind but if you happen to peek through and see what they're up to?   You've guessing it - belly rubs (all be it air guitar style), nose kissing, paw kisses and more fluffy fussiness than you would ever dare.....   That stink-eye glare is perfected so you don't guess what a softy he is.  

The two tails photo is a classic.  I love it!  You can imagine them getting up to all sorts of no good there. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wait till those Conan Servants have a 10 or 11 lb kitty launching at them with all 4 paws n jaws. 
    It's not too bad as long as the no claws or teeth lessons have been learned but if not they can do serious harm...  It can give you quite a fright when they decide to jump up on your shoulder from nowhere too.  I hate to admit it but I do love it when Mouse jumps up, but he knows not to do it to anyone he doesn't know. So far he's been good and only does it to me, and once to his bromance air guitar companion. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Conan's a very smart kitty, since he doesn't doe it to me or my family at all. 
 He's very well behaved at my  home and when he wants to be picked up he just stays by someone's side and looks at them or turns his back for us to pick him up 

Hahaha, Mouse is such a great kitty. How's his diet going? 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Mouse.  
  His diet is going fine, though his bromance partner in crime got all excited today when he saw me give Mouse some biscuits straight from the biscuit tub and not from the tin used for 'daily rations'.  I felt so mean as I told him it was only because the tub was nearly empty and I had known exactly how much had been in there - the diet was still on.  You should have seen the guy's smile fade...  Honestly, men and their bellies!  
     The biscuit tub is now re-filled and the daily ration tin has the daily rations in once more.  I am a hard woman. 
   I was in all day today and swear Mouse has been asleap for around 23 1/2 hours in the past 24 so I don't think he's burned up many calories today. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Poor Mouse.  
  His diet is going fine, though his bromance partner in crime got all excited today when he saw me give Mouse some biscuits straight from the biscuit tub and not from the tin used for 'daily rations'.  I felt so mean as I told him it was only because the tub was nearly empty and I had known exactly how much had been in there - the diet was still on.  You should have seen the guy's smile fade...  Honestly, men and their bellies!  
     The biscuit tub is now re-filled and the daily ration tin has the daily rations in once more.  I am a hard woman. 
   I was in all day today and swear Mouse has been asleap for around 23 1/2 hours in the past 24 so I don't think he's burned up many calories today. 
Hahaha poor Bro 
 But at least he's respecting your instructions on Mouse. Nice to see him putting in the effort for him, means he really cares 

Keep up the great work! It's for Mouse's best interest! We all want him to live a looong happy life and hear about his antics like sleeping 98% of the day! 

I had some trouble with Conan's introduction to my house. Conan's a little trouble maker, so he would swat at his momma and sister, they didn't like it so, long story short, Conan and Grinnie had to stay inside the house and Wanda and Momma outside. It was a sad thing opening the door and seeing Wanda there wanting to play with me (since I'm inside the house). Today there seemed to be some progress since my mom asked if she could let Conan out because he looked so pitiful staring outside the window while his sibblings and momma played in the garden and trees. He ran around so happy and as I left there wasn't any problems. Maybe Wanda's just being a diva princess hissing at her brothers because I'm her  human. 

I'll call into home a couple of times during the day to see how Conan's doing being free and stuff