Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
LoL, wouldn't life be easier if cats remembered their siblings and other family members like humans (usually) do, so you could take them round to visit or vacation and not have to worry about all the reintroduction stuff. 
     Sounds like your crew are pretty good, you're lucky @MagiksGirl!  

Must upload some more pictures from my camera from this week.  I think there might be a couple of 'action' shots of Mouse on his tree though I can't think how I got them given he's been asleep most of the week. 
    He's been awake a little longer today but only because I went out and forgot to fill his food bowl OR the daily ration tin: he got a bit hungry with my housemate not knowing whether it was OK to give in to his deseperate pleading.  
    There was also a similar level of urgency for snuggles today and each time I put the computer on my lap I had a Mouse clambering up and nesting for about 10 minutes before I could get on and do anything. 

Why is it he never wants a cuddle when I'm looking for one and not needing to do anything, but the second the laptop is on he's pinning me down with purrs? 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would certainly like that too! I think Wanda kind of remembers Grinnie since he was only gone a week but got a bath at his vacation home. Conan was another story though! The girls didn't like him at all but he seemed to remember them. Maybe because they always smell the same in my house 

Yes! Please upload some Mouse pics! I would like to see what he has been up to!  

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Since  only have the silver Persian and she is not much fun (consider her age of 16) and Sascha is no longer with us having gone to the rainbow bridge some 4 years ago, I can only add that Panthera, my avatar and new love, is Sascha the Russian Blue look-alike, in disguise. He has that same break in his nose, looks like Sascha in a black coat, is just as loving and affectionate and he also has now discovered that he needs to check out if somebody is or appears to be hurt.  I tripped over something in my kitchen and took a tumble, banged the back of my head on a kitchen cabinet (yeah, I have a lump the size of half an egg on my  head) and sat down hard on the floor. Panthera came rushing into the kitchen, meowing and meowing some more until I told him everything was ok and got up off the floor. Not until I went into the living room and held him close did he stop his meowing. Did he know I was hurt? Can he be an honorary gray cat in disguise? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
LoL, nice furry lap-blanket you have there @Columbine  .  
    Shadow seems to think you need a little warming up there.  Wish Mouse would do lap snuggles like that. 

@segelkatt  Sascha and Panthera are special, you are blessed to have lovely cats what want to heal you.  Mouse may be blue but he prefers to make himself scarce if he thinks I'm sick. 

I reckon all he'd be bothered about is where his food was going to come from....  If I get upset about something he's at the furthest end of the apartment quick as a shot.  LoL.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I see what you mean about looking like a panther, he does. While I prefer a cat with more hair (I've got a Persian which is silver and thus the opposite of your cat) I do wonder just how much hair does a Peterbald have? Like a Sphinx maybe?

And by the way, since I have not  seen you here before, welcome to the thread, all grey cats are welcome.

What's his/her name, somehow I assumed it's a boy. How old? Any other cats? Tell us all about it.

Last edited:

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I see what you mean about looking like a panther, he does. While I prefer a cat with more hair (I've got a Persian which is silver and thus the opposite of your cat) I do wonder just how much hair does a Peterbald have? Like a Sphinx maybe?

And by the way, since I have not  seen you here before, welcome to the thread, all grey cats are welcome.

What's his/her name, somehow I assumed it's a boy. How old? Any other cats? Tell us all about it.
No, Peterbalds are not sticky like a sphinx, Peterbalds are very close to Oriental Shorthairs.

If you breed an Oriental Shorthair or Siamese with a Donskoy you will get a Peterbald!

My cat's name is Kiki and yes he is a boy and he is 1 and a half and no other cats in the house, but will be soon

I got Kiki from a cattery in South Africa when he was 4 months old.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

No, Peterbalds are not sticky like a sphinx, Peterbalds are very close to Oriental Shorthairs.

If you breed an Oriental Shorthair or Siamese with a Donskoy you will get a Peterbald!

My cat's name is Kiki and yes he is a boy and he is 1 and a half and no other cats in the house, but will be soon

I got Kiki from a cattery in South Africa when he was 4 months old.
Wow, I just learnt something. I thought Peterbald was his name, I didn't realise they were a breed.

He's a stunning looking boy.

Do you still live in South Africa? I guess if he is somewhere warm like that having hardly any hair won't matter to him.

I live in a really cold, mountainous part of Japan and a lot of my cats are long haired. If Kiki came to visit I'd have to knit him a sweater.

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Wow, I just learnt something. I thought Peterbald was his name, I didn't realise they were a breed.

He's a stunning looking boy.

Do you still live in South Africa? I guess if he is somewhere warm like that having hardly any hair won't matter to him.

I live in a really cold, mountainous part of Japan and a lot of my cats are long haired. If Kiki came to visit I'd have to knit him a sweater.

Thanks, everyone! Kiki is a beautiful boy, I don't live in Africa, I live in New Hampshire

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is a true pain cause he will scratch the sofa, drink from glasses and mugs, won't accept treats, but ya it is worth it, he is so cute, beautiful and precious!

Thanks, Kat 0121, Columbine, Norachan and segelkatt!!! I will give you all purraises!!!

your user name

So you will be knitting him some sweaters? 

He's really handsome. 
ya, think so!!!