Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
try this one     Tuxedo Cats ;)      you've got to have the ;) after the name, the site is definitely current, I recently posted on it.

You  may like to watch out for posts by norachan, she has a huge fenced property in Japan with a lot of cats, some feral, some ex-feral, found ones and just plain house cats etc, she has posted pictures in the past. She also had started a thread called     Moving House, Taking The Colony With Me    Her pictures might give you an idea what can be done.
Oh ok thanks honey. Wow that is too cool. Ok I'm a bit confused.....can be done about what?

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
about having and making a sanctuary for cats, check out her thread from the very beginning and try to read it all
Oh oh ok! My bad. Thanks. Yea I'd love to have a safe place where the needy and homeless could come. Be treated,and vaccinated. And I could also get them fixed and healthy enough to adopt out. If I could help just one get a chance at a healthy,and secure life ....it would be well worth it! But obviously money is an issue getting something like this up and running. Do you know of any places that might be of assistance? Where I'd start to get the word out? I don't really even know where to begin. So,I just help each one that comes my way to the very best of my ability. I've saved 13 ferals in just this past year alone. Actually 15 including my neighbors poor cats. 13 of them were here at my land. A mom and dad who had two litters. All babies were saved. I actually had to bottle feed the last litter until my "no kill" shelter opened up. I feel really good about helping all of those unfortunate lovies!!!

People just do not realize what an actual difference they can make......
If everyone were to help just one cat........that might be enough to stop the pandemic! [emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
love that shark!
So do I, and I love this photo.  
     I'm desperately trying to figure out which size would be best for Mouse - the small one might be too small but the large one sounds a bit big.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

i don't remember what size i got for toki - - oh hey, lemme check my amazon records: 
not sure if that helps....
That is perfect thank you!   Measurements are for the smaller of the two available here and it looks quite roomy for Toki, though I am guessing she is a good bit smaller than the Mouse.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@defanged   I hope Mouse isn't TOO much bigger than Loki as I have just ordered one small size Shark.  
     At  £8.86 I couldn't resist it.   At that price, if Mouse doesn't like it I can happily donate it to the local dog and cat home's charity shop and they can either sell to raise funds or use at their shelter.   Of course I am hoping that Mouse will both fit in to it and enjoy being in there but only time will tell.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll take it if Mouse doesn't!!! Lol. My cats would love that shark! Literally...Austin would mother it!!! He would think it was his long lost buddy ol pal!! Seriously he has very "maternal instincts "!! Everyone is his friend. Sam would have to put it through interrogation first! Make sure it's "of quality " before becoming a family member!! Gracey....well she'd mangle it ,or try,and then she'd feel bad for the shark and lick it back to health! Just to remangle it! I WANT ONE!!!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@KKoerner  Loki is way too gorgeous for his own good!  
   He has such lovely proportions, he looks so fit and is like a mini kitty stuck on to massive white paws.  
   That face is so expressive too, reminds me of a certain Mouse cat and a few other characters here in the 'blue zone'.    
    I wish I could feel that lovely furry body snuggling up and wrapping his paws round me.   Yet again I am in love, I can't help myself in this thread, everyones blue cats are so gorgeous (and seem to get more and more gorgeous as they mature).  

defanged

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

@defanged   I hope Mouse isn't TOO much bigger than Loki as I have just ordered one small size Shark.  
     At  £8.86 I couldn't resist it.   At that price, if Mouse doesn't like it I can happily donate it to the local dog and cat home's charity shop and they can either sell to raise funds or use at their shelter.   Of course I am hoping that Mouse will both fit in to it and enjoy being in there but only time will tell.
toki weighs 9 lbs, if that helps...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

toki weighs 9 lbs, if that helps...
Thank you. Mouse is probably closer to 11 lb at this point (I've had him of a strict rations only diet since early December as he was a bit TOO chubby).  He prefers smaller spaces to ones he can rattle about in on the whole so I'm hoping the small size is OK.  Can't wait for it to arrive!  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Thank you. Mouse is probably closer to 11 lb at this point (I've had him of a strict rations only diet since early December as he was a bit TOO chubby).  He prefers smaller spaces to ones he can rattle about in on the whole so I'm hoping the small size is OK.  Can't wait for it to arrive!  
I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of Mouse in his new shark.