Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

defanged

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@defanged  , This photo View media item 323616   has me doubled up laughing -  it's the double of the regular vision I have of my bedside table!  
    I never take a sip from any water cup I leave out....  I regularly wake up to the sound of Mouse lapping away with his head stuck in to what ever glass or mug I've left there.  So glad someone has captured this vision.   I swear Mouse can shape-shift and alter his head to fit in to the smallest and narrowest glasses I have, kind of like how some snakes can dislocate their jaws to fit around large prey.  

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
These are a few 'spare' photos from yesterday when I was trying to get a decent belly shot for this month's photo contest.  
  Diving down in to the back of the sofa - looking for toy mice.  
  Diving down the side of the sofa - again looking for toy mice.  
  Playing with a piece of ribbon he got from Santa for his Christmas.  
  A bit of grooming after some serious playing.  
   Finally chilling out at the end of a long play - day.  I got to rub that belly very shortly after this photo. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are a few 'spare' photos from yesterday when I was trying to get a decent belly shot for this month's photo contest.  :catguy:   I THINK  Mouse is looking a little more trim than he was a few weeks back, but some of the photos are not particularly flattering.  :shame:      I'm looking forward to seeing if he looks fitter in another 6 weeks  :hyper:  , though of course he is drop dead gorgeous just as he is.   

Diving down in to the back of the sofa - looking for toy mice.  :lol3:
  Diving down the side of the sofa - again looking for toy mice.  :lol3:

Playing with a piece of ribbon he got from Santa for his Christmas.  :catguy:

A bit of grooming after some serious playing.  :heart4:

Finally chilling out at the end of a long play - day.  I got to rub that belly very shortly after this photo. :nod:
He's just gorgeous and that belly is adorable. It's good that he lets you rub the belly. Mine are getting much better about it but I do more of a belly tickle than a rub so it's quite quick. :lol3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Handsome baby boy.   
    Tiger is so sweet when he is asleap, he reminds me a lot of Mouse here to.  You would think they were so innocent when you see them like this.  

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Handsome baby boy.   
    Tiger is so sweet when he is asleap, he reminds me a lot of Mouse here to.  You would think they were so innocent when you see them like this.  

The expression is so much like my Sascha's had been, but he was much more silvery looking. He also WAS a sweet cat, never ever any trouble, no mischief, the best cat ever. I still miss him.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
I just recently heard about this thread from a friend. I had no idea there was a special place just for my baby! I've also been trying to figure out what breed my son is. I'm excited to have some insight into his background!
His name is Sam Elliot and he is 4 years old. My husband and I rescued him from a thousand trails rv park. We were visiting for some time and he showed up frail and very thin. Starving and scared. Full of fleas,ear mites and worms. He had the most pathetic meow. This is how we named him. SAM stood for Sad And Miserable. Once he knew he could trust us,it was in no time that we became extremely fond of him and we bonded almost immediately. We were informed by the management of the park that in the winter,after the park was closed,all of the cats would be shot. This was unacceptable to us and made us very angry. We could not save them all,but had decided they would have one less to hurt! We tried to find him a home but soon realized,we were supposed to be his home. He's been with us ever since he was 8 months old. And he is a huge part of our family. He gets along with his brother,Austin,very well. They are bestes buds. And he loves getting tackled by his new sister,Gracey. Our lives are truly blessed by Sam and would not be the same without out him. He is a very unique and affectionate baby. And we consider him our SON!!! His name quickly went from sad and miserable to SAVED A MIRACLE!!! And that is the story of our beloved SAM.

His nickname is Belly. And when we get Carried away,Ba Bells. He has the softest belly as it is almost completely hairless. Just a little bit of fuzz. He has little boobies as well which he's very protective of. He is extremely handsome!

Thank you Mservant for such an awesome place to share our fur babies.
God bless!
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️Glory

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a handsome little devil, isn't he? With those mitts, socks and bib he is also a grey tuxedo cat and would look good on that thread. Welcome to this thread.

You can only wonder why the RV Park people would just shoot the cats that are there instead of trapping them and bringing them to a shelter. Obviously they are not ferals but mostly dumped cats who just need a forever home. I certainly would not ever go to that RV park.

I just visited the Jetty Cats in San Diego and those also do not look like ferals but dumped cats. They are well fed by cat lovers, one particular longhaired tuxedo cat I would have taken home in a minute if I could have caught him/her. That cat was just sunning itself on the rocks of the jetty watching me, did not even get up when I put food down for the cats.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the blue zone @GLORY JASMINE    Sam's story is quite an adventure and he is really lucky to have found a home with you and the rest of your fur family.  
      He is very handsome and the blue and white colouring is gorgeous on him.  I love his expressive face - very cheeky.  

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's a handsome little devil, isn't he? With those mitts, socks and bib he is also a grey tuxedo cat and would look good on that thread. Welcome to this thread.
You can only wonder why the RV Park people would just shoot the cats that are there instead of trapping them and bringing them to a shelter. Obviously they are not ferals but mostly dumped cats who just need a forever home. I certainly would not ever go to that RV park.
I just visited the Jetty Cats in San Diego and those also do not look like ferals but dumped cats. They are well fed by cat lovers, one particular longhaired tuxedo cat I would have taken home in a minute if I could have caught him/her. That cat was just sunning itself on the rocks of the jetty watching me, did not even get up when I put food down for the cats.
Yep he sure is! And thank you! Oh there's a thread for that,too?! Wow cool! Ok I'll be sure to show him off there! Thanks! They said that they were going to trap them all and then kill them all. I was livid! I expressed my concern and begged them to contact a shelter. They would more than help! They thought that was just too much work. They were gonna just throw the dead cats in a huge dirt hole and bury them. Ohhhhhh can you even imagine how this angered me?!?!!!! I was also very very sad. For all of the unfortunate lives that were to be rid of. As if they were just a piece of trash. We will NEVER return there. Well also we own 24 acres now so no need to camp. We still live in our little RV but it does nicely for us. But,even if this were not the case,I'd turn them in before I'd ever go back and camp!!!!! It's so heartbreaking to me. I want to open up a non profit shelter here on my land to help every animal in need. It's a dream of mine. And we all know how many helpless animals are in dire need of saving and being given a chance. If only just a chance.

Ps....I checked out the tuxedo thread and there are several. They are pretty old too. Is there a specific one I should post on?

Last edited:

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the blue zone @GLORY JASMINE
   Sam's story is quite an adventure and he is really lucky to have found a home with you and the rest of your fur family.  :nod:       He is very handsome and the blue and white colouring is gorgeous on him.  I love his expressive face - very cheeky.  :clap:
Lol I love it! Thank you! Awe that's so kind. Thank you love! Yes he is gorgeous! And he knows it! Lol He is growing up very nicely. His personality is becoming more laid back and more affectionate. We call him "needy nose"! His brother,Austin,being a Maine Coon is extremely affectionate. Sam is following right behind his brother and it just melts my heart! He loves to make biscuits in his binky and he sucks while kneading. I refer to it as my son is nursing on his mama! I haven't any children,all of my fur babies are very very much my youngins!!!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep he sure is! And thank you! Oh there's a thread for that,too?! Wow cool! Ok I'll be sure to show him off there! Thanks! They said that they were going to trap them all and then kill them all. I was livid! I expressed my concern and begged them to contact a shelter. They would more than help! They thought that was just too much work. They were gonna just throw the dead cats in a huge dirt hole and bury them. Ohhhhhh can you even imagine how this angered me?!?!!!! I was also very very sad. For all of the unfortunate lives that were to be rid of. As if they were just a piece of trash. We will NEVER return there. Well also we own 24 acres now so no need to camp. We still live in our little RV but it does nicely for us. But,even if this were not the case,I'd turn them in before I'd ever go back and camp!!!!! It's so heartbreaking to me. I want to open up a non profit shelter here on my land to help every animal in need. It's a dream of mine. And we all know how many helpless animals are in dire need of saving and being given a chance. If only just a chance.

Ps....I checked out the tuxedo thread and there are several. They are pretty old too. Is there a specific one I should post on?
try this one     Tuxedo Cats ;)      you've got to have the ;) after the name, the site is definitely current, I recently posted on it.

You  may like to watch out for posts by norachan, she has a huge fenced property in Japan with a lot of cats, some feral, some ex-feral, found ones and just plain house cats etc, she has posted pictures in the past. She also had started a thread called     Moving House, Taking The Colony With Me    Her pictures might give you an idea what can be done.