Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
even upside down
no box is safe from her

showing off her profile

she practically glows in the sunlight

showing off her pretty face and her tail too

here she is using the "Litter Robot", she took to it right away and has no trouble getting up into it, she likes a forever clean litter box

best portrait

I hope you've enjoyed this small gallery
@segelkatt   All your pictures are amazing and Bebe looks like a real Diva here - I wouldn't want to be the one challenging her for her spot!    Poor girl being snapped in her litter robot though. 
  What a fluff ball, I hope she loves a good cuddle.

I love this thread, I get so excited every time I see an update.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Fluffball, oh yes and what a job to keep her looking good, that undercoat tangles up while you are looking at her so she needs a good brushing every day and good combing once a week. It also means a lot of vacuuming and brushing of furniture.  She gets a bath in the double kitchen sink (one to wash and one to rinse with the extended faucet) once a month and then drying with the hair dryer which she loves, she must have been washed a lot before I had her.

She does love to cuddle and sleeps wth me any chance she gets and then has to be on the side which I face, if I turn over she gets on that side too. She will tolerate black Panthera in the bed but the others will either have to go or she leaves in a huff. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@segelkatt  Sascha looks stunning here, he had a beautiful profile to his face. 

I love those ones of him looking all purposeful and serious as he walks across the room.   
and he was just a moggie too although looking quite like a Russian Blue which is why I named him Sascha Blue (Sascha being the  shortened Russian form of Alexander) 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

and he was just a moggie too although looking quite like a Russian Blue which is why I named him Sascha Blue (Sascha being the  shortened Russian form of Alexander) 
He was in deed much like a Russian Blue, like many or our gorgeous blue cats in this thread!   Actually Sascha probably had a better Russian Blue profile than my Russian Blue pedigree.  LoL.  He certainly shows a better nose than Mouse who has a lovely little bump on his just like his mum - it didn't stop his mum being a Grand Champion and Mouse a Premier (what they call neuter 'champions' here) though.  Mouse's lovely coat is what wins his certificates.  I would love to see more blue / grey non-pedigree / pet cats at shows here but have never seen one sadly.  Most shows here have pet classes and if you have a confident cat that likes to be handled and cuddled they could do really well!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a real good profile of Sascha. I got him from the Irvine, CA Shelter (a no-kill shelter) where he had been brought by someone who found him in their backyard for several days, no chip, no collar. He was so new at the shelter that I had to put my name on the list for a prospective cat parent. They were going to keep him for 4 more days before he would be put up for adoption, hoping that his people would show up and get him. There were 5 people on the list ahead of me. I showed up bright and early on the day that he would be put up for adoption, the other 5 people did not show up so he came home with me for 12 years and lived until he was about 14 years old. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lovely thick fur there too @segelkatt,  I can understand how you miss him.  It sounds like it was destiny that you ended up together, and 12 years is a good long time to wrap around someone's heart - so there will always be a warm spot in there where Sascha curls up close.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lovely thick fur there too @segelkatt,  I can understand how you miss him.  It sounds like it was destiny that you ended up together, and 12 years is a good long time to wrap around someone's heart - so there will always be a warm spot in there where Sascha curls up close.
A month after Sascha passed away I adopted a black, thick furred, shorthaired cat, 5 years old, with the most amazing seafoam colored eyes (sort of very light green/almost white/bluish) who turned out to be so much like Sascha that if I believed in reincarnation I would say I have my Sascha back in a new coat and different colored eyes. He's my avatar and I named him Panthera and I have had him for 3 1/2 years now. This new cat  lets me let go of Sascha and let me love a new cat as much as I loved Sascha. Of course, I will never forget Sascha, however, Panthera let's me go on without mourning Sascha anymore. He's at the rainbow bridge waiting for me with all the other cats that have passed through my life and Panthera is here with me.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@segelkatt    I love seeing photos of Panthera!  
    Mouse has done the same for me as I adopted him as soon as I could after I lost Pal (my 21 year old tabby).  Hopefully we will have a whole hoard of kitties waiting to greet  us one day. 

@Mamalk  Welcome to the gray zone! 
    Sullivan is a beautiful cat and I love his expression in that top photo.  How cute - did the foster / rescue people dress the cats up and send you the photo for Halloween?  Sullivan's whisker pads look even more spectacular when he's dressed for dinner!

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@MServant yes the foster mom dressed them up and sent me the picture. So cute, my girls laughed and laughed they got a kick out of that!! I can't wait to take more pictures and show his beautiful face off :)

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@segelkatt    I love seeing photos of Panthera!  
    Mouse has done the same for me as I adopted him as soon as I could after I lost Pal (my 21 year old tabby).  Hopefully we will have a whole hoard of kitties waiting to greet  us one day. 

@Mamalk  Welcome to the gray zone! 
    Sullivan is a beautiful cat and I love his expression in that top photo.  How cute - did the foster / rescue people dress the cats up and send you the photo for Halloween?  Sullivan's whisker pads look even more spectacular when he's dressed for dinner!
you want to see Panthera check the "Black Cats Only"  thread, I've posted lots of pics there

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason Tapatalk will not allow me to post in this thread anymore. I am using my computer no problem, but my usual way of connecting no longer works. It's only this thread too, for some reason. idk 

Beautiful blue kitties everyone. I can't wait to see more photos of those blue kittens as they get older. 

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it's crazy!! He seemed so big to me I thought his age was wrong but they've included his records and photos of when he was 3 weeks old. May 2nd is his birthday. I'm worried with how big he may get lol
We have him on kitten food. Is that substantial enough for him ??

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a kitten no matter how big he is. As long as he eats enough he'll be fine, his bdy will tell him when it's time to get something more substantial which will be soon. You can trfy him on regular mixed with kitten food and see how he takes to it and if his system will tolerate it.

If you think about human children some of the tiniest babies grow up to be huge hulking men and some of the biggest babies later turn out to be dainty little ballerina types. Same thing might happen with your big kitty boy so don't worry about his size. 

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update- things are going so well! Sully's settling in so well! He's so calm (and lazy lol) gentle and patient (with the crazy kids) he actually prefers to sleep in the back dining room, it's so warm and cozy back there so he has yet to come up and bug any of us at night! We are just so in love with him!