Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Little mice babies!  I thought Mouse looked like a little mouse or baby mole when he was that little - which is how I came up with his name of course.   Diva's expression is so like Mouse's mum here!  I hope Diva is well and coping with motherhood OK.  She looks beautiful here and obviously protecting her babies which is great.  Has she tried to move them yet?  I hope she chooses a nice safe and warm nest when she does.

kysand7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope. She hasn't tried to move them. She seems to like the closet. Growls and hisses at everyone but me that walks into my room though. No idea where she would move them To though... My house doesn't have many open warm spots that are quiet. I do foster care for children so I always have kiddos running around everywhere except for my room.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. She hasn't tried to move them. She seems to like the closet. Growls and hisses at everyone but me that walks into my room though. No idea where she would move them To though... My house doesn't have many open warm spots that are quiet. I do foster care for children so I always have kiddos running around everywhere except for my room.
You can always set up another nice cosy box near by for her with plenty of soft bedding for her and her babies, and then if she fancies a change she will have somewhere to go.  

@BugsyPawsey  those pictures are very cute - that belly just has to be rubbed!

kysand7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@BugsyPawsey they do look a lot alike! I love grey kitties. :)

@MServant Thier faces really do look a lot alike! And I think I will try to set up another bedding area. She ran out of the box today when I came home and then ran back inside. First time I've seen her leave the box since the kittens were born. She does have a paper bag which has a towel in it that she used to like to go in nearby but I personally think she just stay in the one box lol. It's so much nicer than anything I can put together. It has all my old fleece scraps from making blankets.

nicolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Inara has grown up so much! <3 

It's really hard to take pictures of her, but it's so worth it when you finally succeed! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Inara has grown up so much! <3 

It's really hard to take pictures of her, but it's so worth it when you finally succeed! 
Don't you just love it when their paws tuck in like that? 
   She is filling out very nicely, looking all healthy and relaxed which is lovely to see. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little 'skunk', :-(  LoL, what a name!.   The one in the middle looks like a little duck the way he / she is laying with their neck all stretched out and paws tucked back. 
   Mouse lays like that quite a lot and it always looks so funny.   They look like they are doing well still.  What a good job Diva is doing with them. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   I learned something new this morning:  after reading another thread which mentionned the blue cat in the Sheba advert, and then seeing a new Sheba ad' today where the cat's fur looked a bit different and made me question what I had previously thought about him or her being a Russian Blue, I did a web search and quickly found that she is a blue moggie! 
    Hurray for moggies, and especially blue moggies everywhere!  I have always thought the cat in the Sheba advert was stunning and to find she is not pedigree is wonderful.  Quite simply a beautiful advocate for blue cats everywhere, all our cats are precious.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@segelkatt  Sascha looks stunning here, he had a beautiful profile to his face. 

I love those ones of him looking all purposeful and serious as he walks across the room.   

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Thank you. I've taken tons of pictures of all my cats, present and past. Those from before cheap digital cameras are in photo albums and obviously I don't have a lot of those. For the ones after I acquired a digital camera I have folders for each cat so I can easily find whichever picture I want. Those pics that have more than 1 cat in them I made copies for each cat's folder. Here are pics of my silver (grey) Persian Bebe, age 15.

she held her own with the much larger  tuxedo cat Ralphie who has passed. She has a ferocious hiss and growl and she bops hard with her paws. Poor thing did not have any front claws when I got her 3 years ago

she sleeps wherever  and hoever she wants

even upside down

here she is in all her glory, oh she knows she's beautiful

no box is safe from her

showing off her profile

she practically glows in the sunlight

showing off her pretty face and her tail too

here she is using the "Litter Robot", she took to it right away and has no trouble getting up into it, she likes a forever clean litter box

best portrait

I don't know what she had gotten into but she looks very determined and satisfied and licking her chops

I hope you've enjoyed this small gallery

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is my 10 month old gray tabby name violet,she was given to me as a birthday present. She is very active and loves to talk alot and what i love about her is her very long tail.

Very pretty. 
    I hope you have more pictures so we can see that special tail of hers.