Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aww thank you @CourtneyKP  ,  Mouse hasn't let it go to his head though because he always knew humans were supposed to be his slaves and that he was gorgeous.  
    There are some stunning kitties here now, I always get so excited when I see a new post here.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouse is blue.
Sorry MSERVANT for replying for you.
He's a Russian blue.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse is blue.
Sorry MSERVANT for replying for you.
He's a Russian blue.
No apologie needed, I was fast asleep and unavaible.  
   Mouse is indeed a Russian Blue - their fur has no pigment at the tips so when light shines on them it appears silvery.  In dim light they look dark bluish gray or gunmetal gray and disappear in to the shadows -  all the better for sneaking about!

@KittyMomma1122  your feral blue looks to have a lovely warm coat and I hope you are able to capture some more photos of her to share with us. 
   I love the shleter, is it one you made yourself?

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@MServant  That is the feeding station my husband made for free, by upcycling pallets he had at work and an old pair of bifold doors we kept when we remolded. We had a contractor neighbor make us a dog house that I converted to a cat house with a heated outdoor kennel mat and a chicken light heater on a timer. We have 3 fixed, ear tipped ferals. Momma is a tuxedo, "Big Grey", and her sister Blackie.

Mouse is a beautiful cat! He shimmers!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am so impressed with your feeding station and heated cat house for your feral kitties!   It looks pretty chilly in that recent photo so they are very lucky to have you around and caring for them.  That is one talented husband you have.  

Tee hee, Mouse does shimmer, esp when he does his arched back and tail up and shaking when he's happy to see me.  He has to look cute because he can be a real pest sometimes.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@clumsilyidiotic  What a great gallery of photos for Sir Velvet the Naughty, whose name is sheer brilliance BTW.  
   Welcome to the blue zone!  
   Sir Velvet is already a heart stealer and he is only a few weeks old, I can't wait to see how he grows and develops because I bet he is going to be even more stunning as a young cat than he is now, and just as full of fun expressions and poses.  

clumsilyidiotic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you @MServant :) I am looking forward to documenting his progress through snaps and videos :)

clumsilyidiotic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am curious now since you're one of the RB experts :) would you describe this as a double coat?

This is Sir Velvet napping after a quick wash. You could see shaved part of his tail where it was wounded.
Is he RB? I'd like to think he's part of a litter that somehow escaped. He was found at a parking lot, limping and wounded. He was going to be sent to a shelter so I took him in. We have been (sort of) inseparable since :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Here's my kitten, whiskers. She is a real "scardey-cat"!!

Here she is again. On her chest she has a 
 actually over her heart!!

Just look at this baby, she doesn't look like a fierdy in that top photo, she looks like she owns the world and it making sure you know it!  
   She is beautiful.

What about that heart!   I think it looks like angel wings too.  
   Very precious.