Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Marlino  that is one cute teddybear nose your Camile has. 
   I hope she hasn't lost that along with her little ghost stripes, it makes her look sooooo sweet.
 Looking forward to more recent pic's too.  

marlino

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. She is a sweetie-- as i'm sure Mouse is also. Camille is such.a bundle of energy that it is hard for me to take s pic when she isn't.in all out action, but i'll keep trying. Thanks for this special dite.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. She is a sweetie-- as i'm sure Mouse is also. Camille is such.a bundle of energy that it is hard for me to take s pic when she isn't.in all out action, but i'll keep trying. Thanks for this special dite.
LoL, yes, most of my early pictures of Mouse are of him either sleeping or chewing on something.....  oh yes, or when he got stuck somewhere. 
   It's always fun trying to take photos and we'll all be waiting here for when you do. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Oh gorgeous blue longhair! 

I now have a silver Persian (super long hair), a sealpoint  Birman (half-long hair), a short hair domestic blue (no problem hair but he leaves tufts lying around), a mackerel Maine Coon mix, (more long hair) and I am fostering another all black Maine Coon mix who is in the spare bedroom and leaves tufts lying around in there. Do I mind all that hair? Come on, no outfit is complete without cat hair! I just vacuum every day and brush the furniture with one of those brushes that picks up all the hair, no sweat. It helps that I am retired and thus have more time to dedicate to all that cleaning.  

marlino

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Segelkatt. You could do a commercial for vacuum cleaners. My vacuum cleaner keeps up with . . . :-)
I'm retired too and can devote.myself to emtertaining my Camille Elizbeth as she likes.LOL. We play lots. .

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I have a Hoover Duros, canister type which isn't as hard to push around as an upright. It has brushes in the head or I can use it on flat surfaces too which is great for the kitchen as my cats scatter kibble all over the floor. It is one of the best vacuums I've ever had and it isn't noisy like a Kirby or a lot of the other powerful vacs. Sure, it uses bags but  I'm willing to put up with that in exchange for the power. It also has a cord but at least that's self-winding so I don't have to worry where I am going to put the d----d cord. The wand can be hooked onto the canister when I stand  up the canister so I don't have to disassemble it every time I have to put it away, lol!, it never gets put away, just put it next to the bathroom door. Now I am looking to rent a Thermax carpet  and upholstery cleaner, my son swears by it and he has 2 dirty teenage boys. He says it takes EVERYTHING out that these heathens bring in and leave on carpets and furniture. He lives in Reno, NV and there is a store there. The closest place to me that rents one is in San Jose, about 400 miles away, and the Thermax Company has no info re who rents them in  the area of Los Angeles, the one in San Pedro is closed down, rats. They suggested I should call the ACE hardware stores as some of them rent them out. No, I won't buy one, they cost over $2000 (two thousand in case you missed counting the zeros). For that price you know that cleaner must be good, apparently used by a lot of carpet cleaning companies.   

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a handsome fluffy boy Theodore is, and those eyes are amazing! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@elise1030  the photo is still still very striking if less vibrant.  Blue coat and green eyes is a beautiful combination:  I wish Mouse's eyes were as clearand solid green as Theodore's are in this picture. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, @Catapault  , Fog looks amazing here, what a precious cat!  How big was he?  He looks huge in the picture, a lovely arm-full of cuddles (hopefully he did let you cuddle).

I am so happy that I started this thread, there's such a wonderful variety of cats here and all so uniquely beautiful.    

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi MServant,

Hi Natalie708,

Fog and his sister Mist (who is still with us, 18 years old and sleeping much of the day, still in good health, loving and affectionate) came from the SPCA as a pair of pewter and silver butterfly tabby kittens. As they matured their coats turned a solid, even shade of gray (but in the right light Fog looked brushed with hoarfrost.) He had a very dense, plush coat.

He had an Oriental body type, long and lean. Very affectionate - sleep in bed with us under the covers, spend the evening in my husband's lap while "channel surfing" the TV. Very good natured - once he had an abscessed front paw and let the veterinarian open it and squeeze with no protest. Sit in my lap while I soaked it in rather warm salted water without complaining. Stay indoors all winter but when Spring came he wanted outdoors in the most definite way.

Of the ten cats we have had / now have - mostly two, three, or four at a time - five were / are gray, three were / are black, one Siamese, and a tuxedo.

We love all the cats we have had and now have. Fog was the one who was our heart cat and to this day I will tear up, thinking about him. Love him so much.

Here's a picture of Mist, taken last year.

View media item 235409