Post pics of YOU and your CAT!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I am finally going to post a picture of me and my boys! Just remember that I had no makeup on and had been working in the yard so my hair really is just thrown up off my neck and I look like L. But it is the only picture I have.

I hope that this doesn't scare anyone since I know that I look like I could make a freight train take a dirt road

G

ghostuser

Here's me with Lucky, who is clearly not happy being on my knee !

G

ghostuser

Hey Sam - is there a picture of you on here ? I just scanned through all the great pics (how did I miss this thread ?)...it's brilliant to see everyone. But I don't think I saw you ?

magickal kittie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so not photogenic. This is an old picture. I've cut my hair short since then, and don't have bangs anymore.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't resist this one. I went to lay down for a nap today and my boys joined me. You can only see 3 of the 5 that were laying on me. Little Oscar (my foster) came up and snuggled into Muddy for the first time today. They groomed each other for a while (yea!) and Bogart came and laid down on my head. Sage was sleeping on my hip and Spanky on my feet. These guys are my blood pressure medicine, particularly when Muddy reaches out both paws to my face to love me.

OK, so I told my husband that Oscar is going to be hard pressed to place since he has such strong separation anxiety and that we might just have to keep him (((((
))))). His comment back was "and this is a surprise to me how?" LOL

daisey's mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW this thread is totally awesome....I love being able to put faces to names....all the kitties are such cuties.

Here is me and Daisey