Post pics of YOU and your CAT!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got pictures of my crew snuggling with me! It's a rare occurance since neither of them are lap kitties. Echo's been pretty lovey the past few days, so maybe it's her New Years Resolution!

I thought I'd share them with ya'll....

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all look great
, I love it . Shell I love your pic , you look so cute in it . Sicy what can I say : Saki
. And Daisey , you are a very pretty lady .

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell, did you cut your hair? Tiki doesn't look too thrilled in that last picture, but she is definately a beauty.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I didn't cut my hair..it's just pulled back in a pony tail. God..I'd never cut my hair THAT short! I'd have an afro!

As for Tiki...she's definitely got the Himmie Attitude!
But she has good reason to be cranky since she's not feeling good. I'll cut her some slack this time!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell, you look like one of my cousins that lives in Omaha.. I will have to see if I have a pic

lynx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shell, I think you'd look pretty good with short hair. But I guess if it wouldn't co-operate that would be bad news. My hair is thick but doesn't do what I tell it to do. Right now I'm growing it out. Grr, I hate those akward inbetween stages!!

ccdogmuffin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
here's a pic of me and dog, the pic is about a year old now so my hair is a lot longer. i don't know if you can see but she's wearing a christmas bells collar (and not liking it)

lynx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not particularly fond of these pictures but I don't have many of us together. Mostly because he's not a big fan of being held. The way I'm holding him in the pictures is pretty much the only way he'll tolerate for longer than five seconds. Even then he doesn't look too pleased does he? Hehehe, didn't help that my sister barely knows how to use my camera so it took ten years!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey doesnt like to be held either. She lets out this horrible meowing whine like someone's killing her