Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if people will hang their fish out on the washing line what do they expect?

When I was a girl we had a Siberian husky who just adored trout.  Since my dad adored fishing, this generally worked well for her ... until the day she decided to take a freshly caught trout that my dad was unfairly planning to keep for our supper.  She stole it and swallowed it whole, before he even had a chance to kill it.  She was not pleased with the belly ache she got, poor dear.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The one with the slapping out a flame is an animal abuse. You would never allow your child to do mess with fire, why in the world would you allow your pet to. Shame on you!!!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
The one with the slapping out a flame is an animal abuse. You would never allow your child to do mess with fire, why in the world would you allow your pet to. Shame on you!!!
 @BabyHuffman if you see something you don't like could you please flag it for the moderators to look at?  I cannot find the meme you are talking about.

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi: The picture/video of the cat swatting at a flame is on page 24, and is the 4th picture from the bottom. I hope this helps you find it.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember Cat, the character in Red Dwarf, walking around the space ship with a spray bottle, Squirt, "This is mine."  Squirt, "This is mine."  Squirt, "This is mine."
I was once traveling cross country with a friend, and one morning while we were having breakfast I accidentally swallowed the wrong way.  So here I am, coughing, and gasping, and coughing some more, and he's going "Do you need the Heimlich maneuver?  I know how to do it!  Here, let me help you!"  That was when I quickly got up from my chair and backed up to the wall so he couldn't get behind me and foist an unnecessary Heimlich maneuver on me.  Once I could talk again I very carefully explained that anyone who is coughing is not choking.  They're getting enough air to cough, and a Heimlich maneuver can't do anything more for them than the coughing is already doing.  Unfortunately, it could do something to them, like break ribs.  And, incidentally, the fact that I was frantically shaking my head and backing away from him should have been a clue.

What's that they say about good intentions?

Margret

Last edited:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi: The picture/video of the cat swatting at a flame is on page 24, and is the 4th picture from the bottom. I hope this helps you find it.
that was over a month ago, where have you been?

I see nothing wrong with it, the cat is just learning like kids do; the cat is not playing with matches or a lighter

what's next, the cat shouldn't play with ice as it's too cold?

I hope the cat doesn't take up knife throwing 

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually I had surgery and haven't been online for a while. I found the picture disturbing because I personally would never have the camera ready while I watched a child or an animal bat at a flame. This picture struck me as being posed. There was no need for you to be sarcastic or rude.