Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Last edited:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really impressed with this one -- can't figure out how the guy got the cat to sit still for this.  Jasmine certainly wouldn't.  She thinks if I'm playing games on the phone I should be playing with her instead.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really love these guys' videos; I'm subscribed to their YouTube channel.

This is kind of long, over 10 minutes, but worth watching.  I especially like the cat at 33 seconds who thinks the toilet needs cleaning, and I feel I should mention that allowing your cat to use the dryer as a hamster wheel (1:50) is extremely dangerous and that the cat playing with something hanging from the ceiling fan at just past 8 minutes would be in serious danger if not supervised.

Margret

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I really love these guys' videos; I'm subscribed to their YouTube channel.

This is kind of long, over 10 minutes, but worth watching.  I especially like the cat at 33 seconds who thinks the toilet needs cleaning, and I feel I should mention that allowing your cat to use the dryer as a hamster wheel (1:50) is extremely dangerous and that the cat playing with something hanging from the ceiling fan at just past 8 minutes would be in serious danger if not supervised.

Margret
Based on what you said about it, I did not watch the video. Why would you even want to watch something that you know is dangerous for the kitties?

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree. Why would someone put their animals in danger and then film it. You wouldn't do that to a toddler or young child, and if you did, you would soon have the police at your door. My cat, Baby, is just as important to me as my kids, and I would never ever put her in a dangerous situation knowingly, especially for the sake of amusement.