Post a silly joke....lol

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tell my boyfriend this one every time he is in a dull mood- it is so dumb after a while that you cant help but laugh. . .

A snail walks into a volkswagon dealership,
and the salesmen asks "How can I help you sir?"
The snail replys "Well I am interested in buying that white Bug, but I have a special request. I want to know if I can have a big red S put on all the doors, the hood, the roof. Anywhere there is room. Is this possible?"
"of Course" the salesman says, "but if you dont mind my asking, why?"
So the snail replys, "So that way when I am driving down the road really fast, everyone will say 'wow look at that s - car - go!'"

I think that joke is so funny. . . lol sorry if no one else finds it as funny. . .

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

I tell my boyfriend this one every time he is in a dull mood- it is so dumb after a while that you cant help but laugh. . .

The snail replys "Well I am interested in buying that white Bug, but I have a special request. I want to know if I can have a big red S put on all the doors, the hood, the roof. Anywhere there is room. Is this possible?"
So the snail replys, "So that way when I am driving down the road really fast, everyone will say 'wow look at that s - car - go!'"

I think that joke is so funny. . . lol sorry if no one else finds it as funny. . .
I laughed!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

i take it no one found that funny - i killed this thread. . .

sorry! lol
NONONONONONONO! Not killed. I, for one, was between computers when you posted.
I like that one.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i take it no one found that funny - i killed this thread. . .

sorry! lol
I guess you have everyone doing this -->
and they are unable to respond.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think its funny.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is so stupid that now when the other half gets in a bad mood I dont even have to finish the first line and he is laughing because he cant beleive that i am telling it to him again!

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

It is so stupid that now when the other half gets in a bad mood I dont even have to finish the first line and he is laughing because he cant beleive that i am telling it to him again!
Goofy kid!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a blonde joke my dad told me earlier today.....

There was this blonde driving down the highway when she saw a man on the side of the road with a broken down truck.
The blonde pulled over and asked the man "Can I help you? Do you need a ride?"
The man replied "No but I will probably be here a while fixing my truck but could you do me one favor?"
The blonde said "Sure!"
The man said "I have these two chimps I need to get to the zoo in LA and they are getting ansy already. I will give you $200 if you take them to the zoo for me."
The blonde agreed and put the chimps in her car with the seatbelts on and headed off to the zoo.
A few hours later, the man was driving to LA and saw the blonde and two chimps walking on the road. The man stopped and said "I paid you $200 to take them and drop them off at the zoo! What are you doing?"
The blonde said "Well I took them to the zoo and there was money left over so now I'm taking them to Sea World."

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And that is my new favorite joke

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If this joke is too much, I'm sorry and please feel free to remove it. I think it's OK but I'm not sure. Hear it goes.

There are two trees having a discussion about a little sappling between them. They are wondering if it's a son of beech or a son of a birch. Finally, they called in the help of a woodpecker. They ask it what the sappling is and the woodpeker says "give me a sec and I'll let you know. The woodpecker goes over and taps at the tree and the to adult trees ask "Well, is it a son of a beech or son of a birch?" The woodpecker says. "It's neither, but it's the finest piece of ash I've ever had."

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The "s-car-go" is definitely funny!
I know a yo momma joke or two.........
Yo momma so fat......
that when she ran away, they had to use all four sides of the milk carton.
when she turns around, people throw her a welcome back party.
she can't even jump to a conclusion.
when I swerved from running her over, my car ran out of gas!

he, he

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

If this joke is too much, I'm sorry and please feel free to remove it. I think it's OK but I'm not sure. Hear it goes.

There are two trees having a discussion about a little sappling between them. They are wondering if it's a son of beech or a son of a birch. Finally, they called in the help of a woodpecker. They ask it what the sappling is and the woodpeker says "give me a sec and I'll let you know. The woodpecker goes over and taps at the tree and the to adult trees ask "Well, is it a son of a beech or son of a birch?" The woodpecker says. "It's neither, but it's the finest piece of ash I've ever had."
HILARIOUS!