Post a silly joke....lol

crouchingcheese

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know a couple blonde ones:

How do you know which computer is the blondes?
The one with all the white out on the screen!

An old farmer has a blonde neighbor. One day he looks over and she's walking up to him. She asks him "neighbor, I just got two horses, but I want to know how to tell them apart!" and he replies "just cut the tail of one of them short, so one's got a long tail and one has a short one."

So she cuts the tail on one of the horses and for a while she can tell the two horses apart. However, not long after this the horse with the longer tail gets his tail stuck in a pricker bush, and half of his tail hairs are ripped out. Now the tails are the same length on both of the horses.

So the blonde goes back to the neighbor and says "Neighbor, I tried the tail cutting, but now I need another way, how do I tell my horses apart?" He replied "cut a notch in the ear of one of the horses, and you'll be able to tell them apart."

The blonde then returns and cuts a notch in one of the horse's ears. All is well until the other horse gets his head caught in some barbed wire fencing, and notches his ear in the exact same place.

Now the blonde is getting pretty fed up with trying to tell her horses apart, so she goes back to her neighbor one last time. He tells her to measure the horses, and then come back and tell him how tall each one is.

The blonde returns a little while later, looking very excited. The neighbor asks her "So, how tall are they?" and the blonde replies.......

"Why neighbor, the black one is three inches taller than the white one!"

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Not the sort of silly jokes we see here, but a short chuckler nonetheless.

A college class was told they had to write a short story in as few words as
possible. The instructions were : The short story had to contain the following three things
(1) Religion
(2) Sexuality
(3) Mystery

There was only one A+ paper in the entire class. Below is the A+ short story.

Good God, I'm pregnant, I wonder who did it.
LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CrouchingCheese

I know a couple blonde ones:

How do you know which computer is the blondes?
The one with all the white out on the screen!

An old farmer has a blonde neighbor. One day he looks over and she's walking up to him. She asks him "neighbor, I just got two horses, but I want to know how to tell them apart!" and he replies "just cut the tail of one of them short, so one's got a long tail and one has a short one."

So she cuts the tail on one of the horses and for a while she can tell the two horses apart. However, not long after this the horse with the longer tail gets his tail stuck in a pricker bush, and half of his tail hairs are ripped out. Now the tails are the same length on both of the horses.

So the blonde goes back to the neighbor and says "Neighbor, I tried the tail cutting, but now I need another way, how do I tell my horses apart?" He replied "cut a notch in the ear of one of the horses, and you'll be able to tell them apart."

The blonde then returns and cuts a notch in one of the horse's ears. All is well until the other horse gets his head caught in some barbed wire fencing, and notches his ear in the exact same place.

Now the blonde is getting pretty fed up with trying to tell her horses apart, so she goes back to her neighbor one last time. He tells her to measure the horses, and then come back and tell him how tall each one is.

The blonde returns a little while later, looking very excited. The neighbor asks her "So, how tall are they?" and the blonde replies.......

"Why neighbor, the black one is three inches taller than the white one!"

hehehe! This reminds me of a TRUE story!! Here we go. I worked in a restaurant for years. We served tea, sweet and unsweet. If you have never tried southern sweet tea you are missing out! Anyway. We put a straw in them and a lemon on the glass. One of my friends got a drink order for me, and got it ready. She then told me, "The one with two straws doesn't have a lemon." I just looked at her like she had grown three heads!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dwayne

Knock knock!

Whose there?

Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning!

The Firetruck

A blonde was sitting by her window in her apartment, when she noticed that one of the houses down the street was on fire. She immediately called the fire department. "There is a fire in the house down the street!" she exclaimed. The operator calmly asked the blonde, "Okay, ma'am, how do we get there?" The blonde rolls her eyes and cries, "DUH! In the big red truck!"

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The following is my favorite joke to date...

Purina Dog Food Diet::

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my dog and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked me if I had a dog...

(DUHHHH!!!)

I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her NO and that I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time. BUT, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

Her eyes about bugged out of her head.

I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her).

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital.

I said "Oh, NO! I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt when a car hit me."

I thought the tall guy in back of the line was going to have to be carried out.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

The following is my favorite joke to date...

Purina Dog Food Diet::

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my dog and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked me if I had a dog...

(DUHHHH!!!)

I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her NO and that I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time. BUT, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

Her eyes about bugged out of her head.

I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her).

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital.

I said "Oh, NO! I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt when a car hit me."

I thought the tall guy in back of the line was going to have to be carried out.