Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I have 53 work days left to my job. The count down clock is ticking away!!
The coutdown is ON

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Congrats Sam and Tamera - both are great news!!

Gary and I initiated coverage on our first stock in a while yesterday morning (we've done a bunch of private work), and it was up 8% yesterday, and it's up another 6% today! We don't like to see them spike so much so fast - but the company is really excited and happy, and it will make future work easier.

Most importantly, I'm so thankful for having a wonderful friend, willing to help out in a pinch.
This is AWESOME.

Woohoo!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that I got a 94 on an Microsoft Excel test and a 78 on Powerpoint. I knew I wouldn't do well with powerpoint but now I know where I need the work! I'm trying to get certfied in Microsoft Office!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats! I didn't even know they have certification of these things! What's funny is I've used both since they existed - and I'm wondering if I'd even pass any exams re: using them.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very thankful that I am on the mend.... now to keep DH and DD on the mend and that my other DD doesn't catch it.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very thankful that my Arthritic Flare-up has subsided with the new medication that I am taking. After almost three solid weeks of pain either here or there or somewhere new just being able to sit quietly with having to change position every 1/2 hour to keep from stiffing up. Or to be able to take a short walk down to the corner store without my knees aching is great. It is also sort of humbling because it reminds you to appreciate the small things.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I am very thankful that my Arthritic Flare-up has subsided with the new medication that I am taking. After almost three solid weeks of pain either here or there or somewhere new just being able to sit quietly with having to change position every 1/2 hour to keep from stiffing up. Or to be able to take a short walk down to the corner store without my knees aching is great. It is also sort of humbling because it reminds you to appreciate the small things.
For that I am thankful. It is great to hear your friends finding something that works to ease their pain.

I am thankful that I slept a little bit more, I'm thankful that this weekend is supposed to be good weather and we should be able to air out the house as well as get the car put away for the winter so our vehicles can go in the garage.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am happy and can't wait until tomorrow, we are having a bonfire party,most of our neighbours are coming, close friends family and I can't wait to see my brother as I haven't seen him for a year, it will be a fantastic night.x

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that even though it was a little on the chilly side today at least the sun was shining and that did a whole lot to improve my over-all mood. I am also happy that the weather is suppose to be nice for the weekend, I may just get the chance to take a short walk down the fitness trail.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it amazing the difference some sun can make? I'm thankful the weather is also supposed to be beautiful here this weekend.

So glad to hear everyone's feeling a little better!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I am thankful I get along so well with my sister. I went shopping with her this morning to help her because she is not feeling well. She took a fall a few days ago and she is pretty stiff and sore. I don't mind helping her out because she always helps me out when my knees or shoulders are acting up. The reason that I am thankful that we get along well is because she and my other sister do not.
It is a sad that they don't get along because they were very close as children but had a falling out over something shortly after my mother's death. I get along great with them both and my brother gets along well with them both, they just can't get along with each other. My brother and I try to stay out of it but sometimes it is frustrating because life is to short for bad feelings.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, that's sweet.
Glad you had a good time shopping.

I'm glad because we got the laundry and the dry cleaning out today. I've been having huge trouble with motivation lately, and Gary's been doing sooooo poorly. He's been sick and in so much pain. It's a daily struggle, but we struggled through it today, and for that I'm thankful!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm thankful today because I've finished study for Spring/Summer. School returns again in March.
Woohoo. Enjoy your time off

I'm thankful for having the means to do xmas shopping

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have actually been in a bit of a mood all day long, just seem to be one of those days when everything was annoying...I think it was just part of that menopause thing that I am in the middle of right now.
However right now I am happy that my bad mood seems to have lefted and I am now feeling like myself again.
The positive thought I get from this is that old adage What a difference a day, or for that matter a few hours make.
As with my favorite saying which I think I have posted before.

Even this shall pass away.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful for special friends, caring people and the support I've recieved from all.

I am very thankful for the freedom I have, from the brave soldiers who have given the ultimate sacrifice for that.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful to be getting a little more confidence about some personal issues holding me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.