Positive post.....I hope you'll post

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm grateful that I finally got my website updated last night, and I'm really happy about the big fabric sales going on over labor day weekend. Yes, I just bought another 50 yards of fabric.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am incredibly thankful for 2 good days out of 4

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

DH sent in the last car payment today. We now own both of our cars outright. NO MORE CAR PAYMENTS!!!

Congratulations! Doesn't that feel wonderful! I felt that way when we paid our last mortgage payment a couple years ago.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep forgetting about this thread..

I've got to say, as much as I hated waking up to the fire alarm bells going off last night, I am happy that it was, indeed, not a real fire. Highrise fires are never a good thing. BF, Genever (such a good kitty!), and I got out a-ok from the 10th floor, and all was fine when the FD finally came and shut the alarm off.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thankful for this thread. I had lots of smiles catching up on the last week or two. Once again I find myself struggling... and as always, I find I can be really positive about our seven beautiful, sweet kitties. Flowerbelle has been extra-special sweet and snuggly recently. Gary and I would be worried - but he predicted years ago she'd become a snuggly lap kitty at age 6. She's right on schedule.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Flowerbelle has been extra-special sweet and snuggly recently. Gary and I would be worried - but he predicted years ago she'd become a snuggly lap kitty at age 6. She's right on schedule.
That brings a smile to my face!! Good prediction Gary and good girl Flowerbelle!!

I fixed a glitch on my website all by myself today. I'm busy as a person can be, but I have my creative juices flowing right now. I get really pumped when I'm in "create mode".

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful my daughter is in her best friends class this yr. Last yr the school decided to seperate them (reason being is Kendra's friend depended on Kendra too much and the school was trying to get her to stand on her own two feet) and it was not a nice thing. I'm so very thankful they get to spend their last yr of elementry school together. Only negative is that Kendras bf is not in the same class so she's missing that.

But I'm thankful both my kids like their teachers and the first day of school was a good one.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well this is good news all the way around!
Amy - creative juices flowing just in time for the holidays!

I'm feeling actually positive for the first time in a few weeks, because despite having received bad news about Gary's health and pain situation, we had a good long chat and we're going to keep fighting.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm feeling actually positive for the first time in a few weeks, because despite having received bad news about Gary's health and pain situation, we had a good long chat and we're going to keep fighting.
and that I am thankful for.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a couple things.

One: My family. I saw them over the weekend. Uncle and Aunts, cousins, neices, nephews, the whole kit and kaboodle! It was so refreshing to be with people who love you and have known you your whole life. I find it so much fun to see how we are all alike. Our senses of humor and even our mannerisms are alot alike. I really value that connection. I feel really loved.

Two: I feel like I am rallying. I have been stagnant for a while. I guess depressed is a good word. I have started slowly making forward progress in my life and feel hopeful.

I can't ask for anything more.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that I may be finally licking this minor infection I've had for a bit... I slept off and on most of yesterday, the rest of the time, I was on the computer. And I'm also glad my new medication is working. For those of you not following my chronicles on Facebook, I was convinced by a doc at my clinic to try a different Antidepressant than what I've gotten frustrated with before. Today is Day 5. It's been a struggle with the infection knocking me down and the AD trying to keep me going. But today has been good so far. I have finally gotten my kitchen nearly organized and put away, since moving in here. And most of it fits. I still have some pots and pans missing, but I may freecycle some of them, once I find them. Purging unneeded things is good...

Now I just need to get some sewing done... but I will...

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

5.5hrs of straight sleep
That I am thankful for.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris, that's beautiful!

We replaced one of our litter boxes, and I'm happy that the kitties love the new - even larger - litter box!

(We're in the RV, so have very limited space for boxes. We've got 7 using three boxes, and I'm VERY THANKFUL that we haven't had any problems (so far!
).) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7hrs interrupted sleep last night
Still way better than it was....so I am thankful.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

7hrs interrupted sleep last night
Still way better than it was....so I am thankful.
That is worth a celebration!!

I got a lot of stuff on my web site completed today. I can clean my house this weekend and give my kids the attention that deserve for a change.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for a loving husband, and wonderful kids....even when we do bicker

Status
Not open for further replies.