Positive post.....I hope you'll post

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful the kids are home, and they had a good day at school.

(the meds give me a headache.... but maybe they will help me sleep tonight)

shelly's dad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm thankful that Gary and I are still so much in love and still enjoy each other so much!
i'm thankful that you feel this way but i have to disagree. we're more in love than ever and i'm thankful for that and so much more!

edited to add WTG Sam! and chris, i hope you get sleep too. boy do i know that one LOL!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful I told a friend how much she means to me today

I'm thankful that I have the ability to go lay down and try to rid my head of its ache. uggggggggggggg.

I'm thankful the lower back pain issue has gotten substantially better.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful I finally got some music to listen to on the train ride home to Portland... it sounds silly, but I get antsy when I don't have music when traveling.

I'm also thankful I go home, back to my cats and my own life... where I can lock the door and just be me again...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful my headache seems to be leaving, and that I slept for 7hrs straight last night.

still look like I've been run over by a bus, but that's ok... I'm on the mend and that is what counts.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thankful that I don't have any complaints compared to many other folks. My small ills are nothing in comparison to what some folks have to deal with on a daily basis and for that I am grateful.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very pleasantly surprised how well things seem to be going with the breeder who I'm getting my next cat from. The kitten will be imported from Germany, and first I thought I have to go and pick the kitten up or they'll put her in the cargo. Then I heard from my good friend that she will be flying through that city when she comes from France, and her timing is just perfect! She can bring the kitten to me.

Also it came up that the breeder feeds her cats with same foods that I feed mine, and they even use the same litter, and we buy the stuff from the same webshop even though we live in different countries!
And the kitten looks just soooo damn adorable, she turned out to be the best from the litter, good for me.
I can't wait to get her.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for my physiotherepist taking time out of his normal schedule to check on my back and give me some stretches to do.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful my back problems are pretty much back to normal.

I'm glad my friends new forum is doing well
even tho it means somewhere else to split my time up with

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shelly's dad

i'm thankful that you feel this way but i have to disagree. we're more in love than ever and i'm thankful for that and so much more!

edited to add WTG Sam! and chris, i hope you get sleep too. boy do i know that one LOL!
thanks Gary!
Don't be such a stranger on here.

I'm thankful this morning because I got to spend soooooo much time with my kitties yesterday and they didn't get sick of me fussing.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad today because tonight is my first night of graduate level classes. it'll be a busy day, now that I'm on public transit, but that's okay. It'll be nice to be around people at the same education level I already am.

Slightly nerve-wracking, because I've never taken classes at this level before, but I think i'll enjoy it more than anything else...

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very thankful to have just spent a couple hours on the phone with a great friend.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH is coming home tonight
I am soooooo very thankful this almost yr long project is coming to an end, and I get my husband back.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful my new meds are finally leveling out, and I can start getting things done around here... I just tidied up the bathroom and now I'm working on the kitchen. Tomorrow will be the bedroom and then I'll tackle the living room.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

DH is coming home tonight
I am soooooo very thankful this almost yr long project is coming to an end, and I get my husband back.
DH and I were separated for 9 months when we relocated from Houston to Kansas City so boy do I know how you feel! I'm so happy for you!!

My positive post (yes, this is twisted): I resigned my job last Friday and came down with the stomach flu last night so I don't have to show up in the office today. I get to play around the house all day long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.