PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I ended up registering them with found animals (recommended by a relative). Making the account was free and easy. I was able to enter both microchips, and upload a photo of them (separate profiles). Entered my contact info and emergency info in case I can not be reached. I even tested it. I logged out, entered Anubis' ID number on the "search microchip" and my name popped out :)

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, WHAT A SAGA!!

I am new here, and just spent TWO DAYS reading this thread, what an amazing story.  To bring a half-dead, starved, sick and dehydrated kitten back to the picture of health--well, there are no words.  You deserve a GREAT BIG AWARD!! 

I wouldn't have given a plugged nickle for his life, and here he stands, healthy, cared for, and loved.  What a beautiful story of patience sacrifine and perseverance.

Good luck to the 3 of you!

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, WHAT A SAGA!!
I am new here, and just spent TWO DAYS reading this thread, what an amazing story.  To bring a half-dead, starved, sick and dehydrated kitten back to the picture of health--well, there are no words.  You deserve a GREAT BIG AWARD!! :clap:

I wouldn't have given a plugged nickle for his life, and here he stands, healthy, cared for, and loved.  What a beautiful story of patience sacrifine and perseverance.

Good luck to the 3 of you!
Thank you!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Update: I have completely discontinued the use of the e collars.

How long will it be until princess fur grows back? I hate how she has that huge bald spot on her belly [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yay for no more e-collars!

I hate it when they shave them too, but it's necessary. You'll begin to see new baby hairs very soon, but it will take a good 3 months to fully fill in.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Yay for no more e-collars!

I hate it when they shave them too, but it's necessary. You'll begin to see new baby hairs very soon, but it will take a good 3 months to fully fill in.
Oh no 3 months? Ugh, it makes her look funny. Everything else is beautifully shiny black but when she rolls the bald spot ruins it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
This guy is just long. I had to stand back to take a full picture lol he gets to keep all his fur while princess has to deal with a bald spot on her tummy LOL

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yep, that's the way it works! She'll get her fur back though. No worries! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm part of a cat group on fb and someone posted something about their cat still spraying even after neutered. Anubis has not sprayed before neutering, but could it still be possible for him to start doing so?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Eh, he could, but he probably won't. Don't spend time worrying about it! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Eh, he could, but he probably won't. Don't spend time worrying about it! [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I'll try not to lol [emoji]128563[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Whoaaaaaa … it never seazes to amaze me how fat Anubis got from being a very ill, malnourished kitten. Just look at that fatness. Where are those bones? Hiding under all that food, that's where! Lol

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He's my fat boy

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He's not small anymore. He grew too fast
Lol I got princess when she was a 3 week old bottle baby (she was found in the streets on a cold rainy day) So I was lucky enough to enjoy her small size for a good while, but Anubis was already big by the 2nd month home lol :(

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He's gorgeous! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Mini rant:
Some guy just posted a comment on my fb pic of Anubis and said I shouldn't have had him neutered because it takes away his manhood [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ugh. I suggest you ignore that comment. He may be trying to start something.