PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
The house feels so empty. It doesn't feel like home. It's so weird not hearing the sound of that annoying ball that Anubis plays with and my bed also feels like it's missing a living pillow. It's just for a night. I have to keep reminding myself this. I'm pretty sure princess is afraid. She tends to meow a lot when she's in an unfamiliar place. And I'm not there to reassure her. Anubis seemed so interested in that carrier, hes not afraid of anything. he's such an explorer. He probably enjoyed that car ride while princess crouched the entire trip.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Lallrona-
I'm new to this forum and wanted to tell you that your journey with Anubis had me captivated one night...I read practically the entire thread with my breath held and was all teary at the photos of the happy, heathy little man he has become. I am in awe of your strength and all you have sacrificed to save that precious soul. I'm once again going to be holding my breath waiting to hear that both Princess and Anubis are home safe and sound. Stay strong...it sounds like both will be in good hands. Soon this will be behind all of you and Anubis will go back to waking you up at 5 am and you'll be waking up with Princess snuggled up with you.

XOXO
Hello and welcome!
Thank you for your kind words! Boy, those times for tough. Nursing Anubis to health required lots of sleepless nights.
So glad that night mare is over with! Now the sleepless nights are due to Anubis being a crybaby LOL

Last edited:

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet that even though Anubis is Princess' pesky little brother, he has stepped up and is helping comfort Princess so she's not scared. Not much longer now and your babies will be home where they belong!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thinking of you! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
just wanted to give you my ((((Hugs))))))

Things should be over with soon....it will not be long before you have your babies back in your arms....

be good to yourself...please!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
They're home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yayyyyy!!!! Updates please!!! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128171[/emoji][emoji]128171[/emoji][emoji]128171[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
My babies are healthy babies. They have been microchipped and vaccinated, and they got a "tattoo". As soon as I let them out of the carrier they ran out with their tails tucked in. They seemed afraid at first. Anubis is now trying to play but he can't because his cone won't let him lol but princess is still a little scared. She's trying to lick herself but thankfully the cone won't let her .
They are both due for another rabies vaccine next year. Princess weights 7 lbs and Anubis weights 11 lbs. from being a sick 1 lb (almost 2 lbs) he definitely put on A LOT of weight !!!

Last edited:

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAAAAY....they are home!! So happy to hear the wonderful news! Pretty amazing how, in such a short time, with your love and dedication, Anubis has grown so. I know it was so hard for you to trust the loves of your life to people you don't really know but you have truly given them a gift by having all of this done. Princess may take a little while to relax (I know my girl does when she first gets home from the vet) but she will once she smells the familiarity of home and you.
You did so good today!!

PS: from what I've read about Anubis, I'm guessing that he'll probably break out of that cone at some point...lol[emoji]128570[/emoji]

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to read they are home & healthy. Yes, 11 lbs is great coming from his little skinny baby kittenhood. 
 You should be proud of yourself for the wonderful job you have done with him! 

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
11 lbs and he's so heavy. No wonder his favorite boxes look like a sumo wrestler sat on them

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful news that they're home with you at last!  And healthy!  Hearing that "little" Anubis is healthy after his rough beginning must make you feel terrific.  You made that happen!   

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a problem.
Are any of your pets microchip registered with homeagain?
My cats were under the name of my friends partner. I was told i can update their info online. The website asks for the id, email address, phone number and zip code. However whenever I enter the information it says that there is no record and to check the id # & zip code.

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a problem.
Are any of your pets microchip registered with homeagain?
My cats were under the name of my friends partner. I was told i can update their info online. The website asks for the id, email address, phone number and zip code. However whenever I enter the information it says that there is no record and to check the id # & zip code.
Give it til tomorrow. It may not be updated quite yet.
If it is still giving you issues, call HomeAgain and they can help you!
Mine are both Homeagain chips.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
TMI ALERT! TMI ALERT! I REPEAT: TMI ALERT!

So I took a picture of Anubis testicles (pictures below TMI) the other day because I wanted to see the difference when he got fixed and voila! Yup, Anubis is NOT the father lol it only looks like they shrunk. I thought they were going to remove them completely and have nothing there.

so glad to have both my babies home! Anubis already ate and drank water. Princess, however, does not want to eat. She only drank water.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Give it til tomorrow. It may not be updated quite yet.
If it is still giving you issues, call HomeAgain and they can help you!
Mine are both Homeagain chips.

Its probably too soon to update them. Usually it takes a bit for the clinics to send in the initial information to them.
Ok thank you guys!
Since the microchip info is under his partners names I want to change the contact info to mine ASAP. Am I able to use the same account for both cats or do I have to make a separate account for each?