PLEASE HELP!!!!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I can't get over how much better he looks! What a very sweet boy! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis is now playing even more now. Hopefully he lets me sleep tonight :O

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
It's so wonderful to see him playing like this.

He really is a dear little soul!
I had to take him to the kitchen because he kept tossing his toys on the back side of the bed :lol3:
I had this little ball & a weird feather toy that my big cat never used so I let Anubis have them and he loves it and it makes no noise so it doesn't scare him either hahaha we tried playing with him with these new balls that have a little bell inside but he ran away from them :lol3: I've never seen him so active like this before! :)

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He DOES own it. Surely you didn't think that bed was yours? [emoji]128568[/emoji]
:lol3: I have forgotten that everything that was mine is no longer mine the moment my cats sleep on it :lol3:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis is chasing a cricket :lol3:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
EW! I cleaned it off. Who knows what disease that cricket must be carrying. I don't want my baby to get sick when he's already recovering LOL it makes me so happy watching him run around the house.. Too bad I'm gonna ruin the fun right now because it's time for his medication! LOL

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anubis is chasing a cricket
Just two nights ago, my Speedy came from the cellar and started mewing and meowing loudly in the living room.  When I went in to see her, she was sitting by a large, dead cricket she had obviously brought upstairs for me as a present!  Now I hear that Anubis is chasing a cricket!  

Anubis sounds like he is having some fun this week and I am glad.  He has been through a lot for a little guy. 

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Just two nights ago, my Speedy came from the cellar and started mewing and meowing loudly in the living room.  When I went in to see her, she was sitting by a large, dead cricket she had obviously brought upstairs for me as a present!  Now I hear that Anubis is chasing a cricket!  

Anubis sounds like he is having some fun this week and I am glad.  He has been through a lot for a little guy. 

Thank you for your comment! :) what is it with cats killing crickets?! LOL a few months ago my princess mutilated a cricket and I stepped on it. I wasn't wearing shoes! LOL Anubis keeps throwing his ball under the couch and I have to keep getting it out for him! I hope he lets me sleep tonight though! LOL

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so heartwarming to see him play! You are doing an excellent job getting this little guy healthy. He's looking so good [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
It's so heartwarming to see him play! You are doing an excellent job getting this little guy healthy. He's looking so good [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Thank you! Watching him play was one of the many things I prayed for while he was very sick. Now it has been answered and nothing makes me more happy than to see him run around the house. He was given a second chance. He is truly a URI fighter. [emoji]9829[/emoji]️

hteft

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So happy to see he is indeed playing!! That is great! Means he is really starting to feel better :) 

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis won't let me sleep! I thought playing was going to tire him out. I did what H hteft suggested and I played with him but I think I unleashed something else instead! Anubis let me sleep please!!!!! :wife:

Last edited: