PLEASE HELP!!!!

hteft

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It usually takes an hour or so after playing for them to unwind. Feeding Anubis might also help make him sleepy. Cats/kittens tend to be nocturnal creatures, but they can be trained to sleep more at night. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
It usually takes an hour or so after playing for them to unwind. Feeding Anubis might also help make him sleepy. Cats/kittens tend to be nocturnal creatures, but they can be trained to sleep more at night. 
What I did was have him on my bed and I guess the cozy blankets made him sleepy LOL

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Yesterday marked 2 days without Anubis urinating where he wasn't supposed to.
Unfortunately we're going to have to start over. This morning while fixing his breakfast I caught him urinating on my sister's underwear :lol3: sounds funny actually, but I was hoping we could go for 3 days without an accident.

Tomorrow we will try to go a full day without accidents and so on...

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I love making these comparing photos!

Anubis would like to see if you can spot a difference between these 2 pictures ;)

tissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is doing much better! It is a great name for him :) can't wait till he gains weight - he is still a very skinny boy

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He is doing much better! It is a great name for him :) can't wait till he gains weight - he is still a very skinny boy
This boy can sure eat though! He looks funny when his runs with that belly after a meal :lol3: I wonder if he'll be slim or a big cat! In a few more months we'll find out! I'm not looking forward to him growing though because who knows when I'll care for another kitten again! LOL :)

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like he will be long and lean but I bet he will be muscular and quite a handsome :) that's my prediction ;)

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He looks like he will be long and lean but I bet he will be muscular and quite a handsome :) that's my prediction ;)
I hope you're right! In that case I can't wait to see how he will look as an adult! But once I see how he looks he can shrink back to his healthy kitten size :lol3:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis is starting to get a little rough during play time. Sometimes he pounces on my hand and starts kicking and biting, although he doesn't always bite hard Sometimes his bite goes a little far. And earlier he took a bite on my nose lol

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are rabbit kicks.  I just got Jennie a catnip banana to bite and kick.  My cats don't like the kicker toys.  A roll of paper towels works too.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You should not allow him to bite and kick your hands or arms. Playing with him with your hands is not a good precedent to set at all. He needs to learn while he's young that it's a no-no.

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for these updates !!!! I am so glad that he is doing better. It makes me happy that you are happy !!!! How have his eyes cleared up ? Are they still healing ? And please post more pics !!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Anubis doing?  He has made such a transformation before our eyes.  Hope he is getting stronger all the time! 

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Anubis is amazing right now! The only transformation, if it counts as one, is that he's getting crazier each day! Also he understands what "NO" and "STOP" mean because he listens when I catch him trying to do something he shouldn't :lol3: He refuses to sleep on his bed because he would rather be on mine, which I don't mind at all. He runs around like crazy, he plays a lot with his ball, and he's an explorer.

Here he is chewing on my shoelace. His face is so priceless I couldn't stop laughing when I saw how he came out in the picture :lol3:

And yes his eyes are WAY WAY WAY WAAAAAAAY better. They are nothing compared to when they were barely starting to heal!

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
How awesome to hear about his crazy kitten energy, play and antics! Your prayers were answered :)

I've been following from the beginning and remember that was all you wanted for this sweet little guy and now you have it. So happy for you and precious Anubis (hugs)

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
How awesome to hear about his crazy kitten energy, play and antics! Your prayers were answered :)

I've been following from the beginning and remember that was all you wanted for this sweet little guy and now you have it. So happy for you and precious Anubis (hugs)
Thank you for following us & for your lovely words! (Hugs to you as well) :)

Last edited:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it possible for kittens to go on a teething phase? Anubis seems to be chewing on things (not cables). Usually I take away what he chews on (that are not his toys), I sternly say "NO" but then I see him again chewing on something that's usually plastic. Usually when I say "NO" 3 or 4 times when he does something he shouldn't he stops doing it. He doesn't play with what he chews On though. I'm guessing he's probably teething. I could be wrong though. If he's teething what can I do to make him feel better, and if it's just bad behavior what can I do to make him stop?

Last edited:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear that Anubis is acting crazy!  I love his shoelace photo!  I feel just like @LotsofFur  feels, your prayers have been answered!  I too have followed from the beginning and I have fallen in love with Anubis!  He is a very special cat and you also for your determination.  

I don't know if kittens teeth, but another member is sure to know.  

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's teething and not bad behavior. The only thing you can do is keep what you don't want him to chew on out of his reach.