PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Look at that fat little tummy! Anubis is SUCH a sweetheart. I love these updates![emoji]128156[/emoji]
Thank you for following his journey! He is a URI fighter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise

Hey guys..... I finally snapped a good photo with his eyes, you can now see how blue they are! I hope they stay this way!! I know kittens start off with blue eyes but I'm hoping his don't change!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are they straight blue or blue/green?

If you can see green then count on them turning green.

If they were to stay blue chances are he has some siamese in him.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Are they straight blue or blue/green?
If you can see green then count on them turning green.
If they were to stay blue chances are he has some siamese in him.
I see green too. So I guess my boy will also have green eyes like his big sister! Lol oh well, he still cute :)

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Now I'm wondering what breed he is! I'm not very familiar with breeds except for calico, Siamese, Persian, tabby, and Bombay hahahaha

yellowhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww!  I've been following your story from the beginning.  I love seeing the changes.  He still looks kinda skinny to me, but it's hard to tell.  I wonder if he'll end up as a fat adult because he was so malnourished as a kitten?  I've had two really fat adult cats that were (I'm told) starving as kittens.  I got them as adults.  It's fun.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww!  I've been following your story from the beginning.  I love seeing the changes.  He still looks kinda skinny to me, but it's hard to tell.  I wonder if he'll end up as a fat adult because he was so malnourished as a kitten?  I've had two really fat adult cats that were (I'm told) starving as kittens.  I got them as adults.  It's fun.
Well he's starting to eat more now. I doubt he will look like an elephant in 2 weeks! Lol :lol3: but compared to when he got here he's starting to put on a belly. If you've seen in him person you'll notice the difference even more! before I was able to stroke nothing but bones, now i stroke a kitty version of a beer belly :lol3:

May I see a picture of your babes? :)

Last edited:

yellowhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can tell the different in Anubis (love the name!) from the pictures.  He looks so much healthier now.

One of our fat cats is long gone to kitty heaven.  He was 21 pounds when I got him.  Apparently he almost starved as a kitten before someone finally took him to the vet to get antibiotics for some kind of infection.  I think it switched off his "I'm full" switch.  He was all about the food.  I fed him twice a day, strict portions, and if I took too long in the shower before feeding him he poked his head around the shower curtain to give me the "feed me NOW!" look.  His name was Ku (sometimes Kuba the Hut).  Our current fat cat, Dray-Dray, was one of the neighborhood strays.  We took him in after a car accident and he just kept gaining weight.  He's not 21 pounds, though.  This is him when my youngest son had pneumonia.  He is a total sweetheart.  I have pictures of our new kittens on my thread (Stray had kittens and I'm lost).  I also love the kitten belly.  So soft and fun!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I can tell the different in Anubis (love the name!) from the pictures.  He looks so much healthier now.

One of our fat cats is long gone to kitty heaven.  He was 21 pounds when I got him.  Apparently he almost starved as a kitten before someone finally took him to the vet to get antibiotics for some kind of infection.  I think it switched off his "I'm full" switch.  He was all about the food.  I fed him twice a day, strict portions, and if I took too long in the shower before feeding him he poked his head around the shower curtain to give me the "feed me NOW!" look.  His name was Ku (sometimes Kuba the Hut).  Our current fat cat, Dray-Dray, was one of the neighborhood strays.  We took him in after a car accident and he just kept gaining weight.  He's not 21 pounds, though.  This is him when my youngest son had pneumonia.  He is a total sweetheart.  I have pictures of our new kittens on my thread (Stray had kittens and I'm lost).  I also love the kitten belly.  So soft and fun!

WOW! He's just a big as him! This is a very sweet photo! I would put it in a frame and hang it up on my wall if I were you! It's just lovely. That just shows that cats are also loyal! [emoji]9829[/emoji]️[emoji]9829[/emoji]️

I'm sorry for your loss on your other baby. I'm sure he's eating all the food he wants in kitty heaven [emoji]9829[/emoji]️ The part where he would poke his head in the shower made me chuckle though!

When Anubis was mildly congested I used to take him in the shower with me because my vet said the humidity of the hot water would help. We have no curtains, only glass door, and he would just stare at me with his eyes still infected but "peaking"... showering... nude. *awkward* :lol3:

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Selfie time with Anubis. I looked horrible by the way so I covered my face! But Anubis is the star here! [emoji]9829[/emoji]️

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
(please let me know if I get annoying posting pictures, I don't want to spam your suscriptions)