PLEASE HELP I NEED SOME ADVICE

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what they could do for a lazy eye.  So long as it isn't infected he will be ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe its not so lazy after all... it just looks it when i look at him, when would i be able to tell if hes male or female though because it bothering me, im calling him a guy and i feel like its going to be a girl and then im going to feel dumb lol

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So i have just woken up and i noticed my momma cats tongue is greyish black, could this be from the kittens feces? Kinda concerns me a little

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you post a photo of the kitten's rear we should be able to help you to identify its gender.

A grey tongue is not normal.  Can you offer her some water and see if it goes away?  If it doesn't, you should call the vet.  I don't think that would be from cleaning the kitten.

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

The only time i really notice it is after she cleans the kittens rear, and but then after she eats and drinks its gone... idk how helpful the picture is but there you go

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah man ive been callin it a boy for so long...

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Does look like a girl. Grey tongue is usually indicative of an issue and she should see a vet right away.

Last edited:

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah but ive been really hoping for a boy, thanks though guys, my momma cat has been acting really strange though, in the early mornings like 4 or 5 am she loves to just run around the room, up and down the bed, under the bed, ontop of me, everywhere, anyone know why?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats do this too, it's happened with a lot of cats I've had, perfectly normal. I call it the 'cat crazies' they are trying to get rid of a lot of stored up energy after a night of rest. I always take it as the sign they are feeling good and frisky. Also she is trying to wake you up for some company and possibly food, the best thing to do is to completely ignore the behavior, it will escalate if you give in and get up, believe me!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Dawn and dusk are busy times for cats, who are nocturnal. When we domesticate cats, we want them on our schedule, and they do learn it, but their own instincts tend to prevail. If it's food she wants, leave some dry food down. I guess my cats are spoiled, because I often get up and feed them early and then go back to sleep. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I always have dry food down for them and then they all get wet food 2 or 3 times a day depending if they finish everything, but this is the first time ive seen her do it, shes like 6 or 7 and she hasnt been frisky/playful for a really long time... just not used to it i guess lol thanks, when should i start making a mush for the kitten and how

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
krissy marissy krissy marissy she still gets it, but it really only looks like shes gets it when she cleans the kitten, and it goes away when she eats and drinks. Okay so i have to wait another week to do it? Shes 4 weeks

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can try now, but many kittens aren't quite ready unt 5 or 6 weeks. Give it a shot - you don't know untill you try! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:

thomase

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How do i even make mush, ive seen things online saying i need kmr, is that super necessary?